Monday, February 6, 2012

The Super Blog! (you need to call it "the big blog" though)!

I'm a Tiny Blogger Blogging with iPod!
Though it doesn't excuse the poor content I will preface this by saying that I am typing this on my iPod so I will say the typos are at least attributed to that but if the content stinks that is due to the itsy bitsy teeny weeny little bitty photos of keys that pretend to be a computer keyboard but are really just little tiny whiney lights as well.

The Super Bowl was last night and it was a pretty exciting game. I didn't really care who won and it was nice. I just watched it for the sake of the game and I could be totally impartial to all of the calls. It's funny how they are no bad calls when you don't have a horse in the race. When I have a team I am specifically rooting for in a sporting event there is always at least one bad call that goes against my team (in my opinion)....funny how that happens. It was the first time in several years when I watched the entire game. It may have been because I was playing Words With Friends (mostly with my good buddy Greg so it was the without benefits edition and we were also chatting on the instant message feature). I was also playing Words With Friends with Fabio and he was watching the game with me.... Some good father/son bonding time while Cha Cha was down having good old mother/daughter bonding time with Splenda. Thank you for going with her MADYm (I am no longer capitalizing the M from now on but I will forget I am sure) - that is a long drive by oneself.

Splenda turned 20 years old yesterday. I now have a daughter that is 1/5th of a decade old. I am glad we had her when I was five so that I am only 1/4 decade old. I wish I could have gone down to see her too but Fabio had school and basketball and I had to work. I think I will have to take a road trip down to see her soon myself. Yesterday was day five of eight days in a row... over the hump and just jogging down the home stretch now. 
Tonight Cha Cha and I record the Dirty Laundry Podcast. She was gone yesterday when we usually do it record it and now we are going to have to wait until after Fabio's games tonight. I don't want to get too far off schedule because next week's has to be recorded on Sunday because a couple of guests on the show next week.  It's going to be tough with my work and Cha Cha being exhausted from her trip.

Why do we hear about so many famous people get divorced? I suppose the divorce-rate is the same with famous people than it is with we commoners and we just hear about it but there just seems like a lot of Hollywood divorces. Most of them don't usually surprise me but Katy Perry / Russell Brand surprises me. It doesn't surprise me that they are getting divorced but it reminds me that they ever got married. Not only to each other but I would not picture either of them getting married to anyone for some reason. The divorce makes sense after the marriage (it wouldn't have made sense had they not gotten married though). I like them both so I don't know which one I will go to live with. Usually in a divorce/split it's easy for me to choose sides. One of the two is usually a total useless piece of flesh and it was always inconceivable that he or she could have married someone so nice and wonderful in the first place.

Hey, great news! Fabio's basketball coach is sick! That's not the good news part - the good news part is that today's game is moved to Wednesday so the podcast must go on. They didn't have practice Saturday because he was sick too. I hope that he is not really sick and the immediate scenario in my head which is based on nothing but my imagination (you've read my blog and listened to the podcast enough to know that I always have my own movies and plays and operas going on in there because something has to occupy those hollow walls patent/trademark/copyrights pending) is that a college buddy who now lives in Ohio is drinking buddies with Eli Manning got a couple of Superbowl tickets and he asked Fabio's coach to go to the game. The coach said, "how could I ever pass up a once in a lifetime opportunity like this, of course I will go." So he called in Saturday about practice and they went down Friday night to enjoy all of the Super Bowl festivities and he intended to drive back late last night but it was too late after all of the partying and he stayed there and came back mid-morning today. No harm, no foul and I would have done the same thing.

Sometimes I blog like a nut sometimes I don't

One of the players on the New York Giants, Jason Pierre-Paul, (is anyone else hungry for an Almond Joy all of a sudden?) had his father from Haiti at The Super Bowl. It was the first football game he had ever been too. He is blind and only speaks french. His son had a great game so it was wonderful he could be there. They showed him several times in the audience but I could never really make out where he was sitting but I bet he had a seat close to the field. Why waste a good seat, allegedly, on a person who cannot even see the game though? Just wondering.

Thanks for hanging in there looking for a pay-off - sorry to disappoint you once again. Now that we are doing the podcast in a couple of hours I have to begin the pre-show prep. Yes, believe it or not there is a couple of hours of pre-pod preparation that goes into a show that sounds like it was just thrown-together. You don't really think we really that relaxed and le se fair do you? Okay maybe we are but if I make it sound easy everybody will want to do it. If, for some reason you decide to do your own podcast, let me know and maybe Dirty Laundry Podcast will start our own Podcasting Network - I smell spin-off Greg and Jay! Have a great Monnight and I will blog you again tomorrow. TTTT...MITM (out without proofreading today's blog so be gentle) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment