Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Email Password and PIN are Here - BUT DON'T STEAL THEM!

It is Wednesday right? One more night and my 8-day stint will be over and I will have Th, F, S off. I hope I get to go out with Thelma and Louise because it has been awhile. Maybe we can go to that Wok n Fire or whatever it is called in St. Charles. I am really tired and was so busy yesterday that I did not get to blog. I did, however, get the Dirty Laundry cleaned (uploaded).

I am typing this on the itty bitty keys again so... you know!

I don't know if you listened to last week's Dirty Laundry Podcast but I am going to Chicago next Wednesday (2/15/12) night for a book reading at The Book Cellar. I am looking for at least one accomplice. The reason I am going is to meet Jeff Mudgett. Jeff is going to be on the podcast later this month and I thought it wise to meet him first. Jeff is the Great Great Grandson of America's first serial killer, H.H. Holmes, who he writes about in his book Bloodstains. He also has evidence that this same man was also Jack The Ripper. Any takers? As I mentioned on last week's podcast... What could be more fun than going to the city where The St. Valentine's Day Massacre happened the day after Valentine's Day to meet one of the most evil man in history's descendants? Maybe stopping by one of the most haunted places on Earth where Jeff Mudgett's Great Great Grandfather's "Murder Castle" sat?

It's funny because I am continuing to write this on my computer now and I thought I had written a lot more than I wrote. Those letters on that little iPod screen make it seem like so much more when I am scrolling down over and over.

I am getting pretty tired of hearing about Madonna and the Super Bowl.There was a big football game and Madonna sang and she was pretty good - ENOUGH ALREADY. Why do we have to rehash it for days on end?

I cannot believe how I have nothing in my mind. I knew it was only a MATTer of time before I talked and blogged and podcasted so much that I would have nothing in there eventually. I kept hoping, however,  that new things would keep seeping into there and I would always have at least one thing in there. I kind of thought it was like water that with the ground water and the occasional rain and melted snow the level would always be fairly consistent. It might work in your case but my cup must have a crack in it because it does not runneth over right now. Maybe I should just keep my mouth and typewriter quiet for while until the drought is over. NAH!

Hundreds of emails from the office of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad were leaked on Monday. Syrian Minister of Presidential Affairs Mansour Fadlallah Azzam and Assad's media adviser, Bouthaina Shaaban were among the 78 email accounts that were hacked into. What are the odds that these dudes, along with the other 76 people that had their email accounts hacked into, would all have the same computer/email passwords than I do? I may as well tell you what my password is now since the whole world now knows....my password, the same as these guys', is - get ready to write this down.... 1 2 3 4 5. It used to be my birth date but I figured 1 2 3 4 5 would be much harder to figure out. I am pretty sure that is also the launch code for all of America's warheads, the combination to the safe at Fort Knox and the Pope's ATM PIN. Why do we always call it a PIN "Number" when the "N" stands for "number?" Now Syria is at war and I am sure there was a lot of sensitive information on these high-level Syrian officials' computers. Now I have to change all of my passwords so nobody breaks into my computer and possible make the blog or the podcast entertaining. Do you know what kind of pressure there would be on me if they actually became entertaining? I am not ready for that kind of responsibility.

I hope you are having a nice day as it is getting toward the end. Thank you for deciding to spend a few minutes with me and if you are up for feeling better about yourself and your intellect make sure to listen to the podcast (I won't link it here again because my whoreatude has it's limits - just scroll back up and hit the link there - or go to iTunes). TTTT....MITM (off to pay the water bill). TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment