Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Message in a Lego (Man)

Help him find his family

Good morning though the clock says afternoon.

I read last night that a man washed up on the shore in Siesta Key Public Beach in Sarasota, Florida. He is eight feet tall and cannot appear to speak or even communicate with the people who are trying to help him. He doesn't look as thin in photographs as they say he must be. He only weighs 100 pounds which is pretty light for such a tall man. How long was he lost at sea? Did he survive a Fed Ex plane crash? Too bad the NBA isn't going to play this season, at least not right away, because I bet he'd be a great basketball player. If you know anything about this lost man (pictured here) please help him find his home. Maybe he is from another very colorful world and we finally have proof of life on other planets. Just a castaway lost at sea oh!

With the St. Louis Cardinals winning the World Series manager Tony LaRussa has decided to retire from baseball. My guess is that he will turn up I the front office for some Major League team; I predict the Chicago White Sox. Another former Cardinal that they are talking about leaving St. Louis and perhaps winding up in Chicago is Albert Pujols. Many of my Chicago Cubs fan friends are saying her will be a Chicago Cub next year. I guess that would make sense, He has won a couple of World Series' in St. Louis so now he may as well go to a ballpark where he can hit lots of home runs. He won't win a pennant there but he already has a couple. If that happens I think I have discovered a way to aggravate Cubs' fans just as much as that would aggravate most Cardinals' fans. I predict that with LaRussa now gone as manager the Cardinals will hire Ryne Sandburg as their manager for next season. I cannot believe the Cubs haven't given this guy a chance already.  And then the Cardinals will win another one with Ryno as manager and Albert gone.

I feel like I am so out of touch with what is going on in the world. I am alone a lot of the time, but that isn't unusual over the past few years, but now I feel out of touch too. I am glad I write this blog so I can pretend to still be a part of the living, breathing world. It's difficult to explain.

The Halloween Dirty Laundry Podcast is done and available. Speaking of "this world" you get to hear some of the recording of the paranormal investigation that makes me more curious about the "other world." I have so much more recordings that are creepy but I didn't think a whole show of these clips would be that good. We will occasionally put some of them on the show from time to time (do I really need to use "occasionally" and "time to time" in the same sentence?). Next week we are going to a have on a listener who lives in Portugal who is going to talk about some paranormal activity she and her family are living through. Paranormal activity cannot travel across the Atlantic Ocean through a Skype feed can they? are we going to turn into a paranormal podcast? I like our foreMATT that we just talk about anything that comes to mind but I bet there is a definite market for a Paranormal Podcast!
Hit the road Jack but not with thee NBA!

 Kim Kardashian is getting divorced. I am shocked that someone who seemed to marry for ratings would get a divorce. Do you think she just couldn't' bear to spend a whole winter with husband Kris Humpries since the NBA season is probably not going to happen? She probably loved an NBA husband who was gone all winter-long with work-outs and games... but now he will probably be home all winter getting in her buttiness. What's she gonna do with that big ole butt and them donkey legs?

I have lots to do before it's time to head back to work so I will get my big ole donkey butt outta here. Have a great Tuesnight. Thanks a lot for stopping by...TTTT...MITM (TA)!

No comments:

Post a Comment