Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Day Turkey (strike that - reverse it)

You've played it before Roz Deux - Hit it again!!!
Happy Thanksgiving Americans! Happy Thursday Everybody Else!!!

Maybe you're reading this between the Lions and the Cowboys games. Maybe you're reading this because the in-laws are driving you crazy. Maybe you're reading this because you are all alone and there's nothing better to do. Maybe you're reading this because you saw that it is posted while you are planning your offense for Black Friday tomorrow morning. Maybe you're not even reading this so I am not writing about you but you wouldn't know that I am not writing about you if you're not reading this. Maybe the tryptophan hasn't kicked in yet and you are looking for something to aid your Thanksgiving nap and you thought of MITM... no MATTER why you're here - I am thankful for you being here.

The Marilyn Monroe photo from yesterday's blog didn't attract the same reading audience that Jenny McCarthy received the day before but maybe that is due to the holiday? My research must go on so I will try to find a Thanksgiving appropriate random Turkey and Apple pie (T & A) photo for today. Why is pumpkin pie the big pie for Thanksgiving? I think that pecan must the second place pie. You never hear about apple pie at Thanksgiving. I think rhubarb pie seems autumnish to me too. Mincemeat is big for today also I think right? Why not a good old banana cream Thanksgiving pie? I know the pilgrims didn't have much coconut but coconut cream pie sounds great to me right now. I believe I am missing the whole eating until you cannot walk part of Thanksgiving that I didn't think I would miss.

Just being random here but I really like the word NINCOMPOOP! 

I am finding it hard to get motivated to write the blog today. I worked until late last night (actually until 6 AM this morning) and I think I may just be tired. Right after I am done writing this I think I will probably lie back down and fall asleep; I gotta say that is one major advantage of having everybody else gone. I think I will run to the store and get a couple of frozen pizzas first - they are open until 4PM and I am not going to fight the Black Friday pizza sales tomorrow morning. The pilgrims were big fans of pizza. I really need to invent a Thanksgiving pizza to make this whole holiday cooking thing easier.

Tomorrow morning Fabio has his first three basketball games as a high schooler. Then Saturday he has two more. If you're looking for something to do on the day after Thanksgiving I just thought I would throw that out there. What is there to do on the day after Thanksgiving? Get as far away from any retail establishment as possible...hunker down in a gymnasium filled with hundreds of smelly teenage bots (100's because it is a tournament). I have so many very, very, very off-color, bad-taste jokes I won't put here but I am ashamed that they are even in my mind. I really am fighting the urge to type two words that would make this all really bad but I am not going t be a nincompoop!

Enough outta me. I will try to write tomorrow but with the three basketball games, trying to get some sleep, working and it being Black Friday I am not sure I will be able to. I promise to try. Have a nice rest of your Thursday/Turkey Day and hopefully you don't have to work tomorrow unless you are unemployed looking for a job then hopefully you will have to work tomorrow. I am thankful for you reading this blog even on days when I ramble more than most. I really appreciate you. TTTT?...MITM gobbled out! Good night and good nudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment