Friday, November 11, 2011

Can You Guess My Blogging Name?

Hit it Jamie Roz
Happy 11-11-11-!! I guess we each get a wish granted or something...I am not up on the 11/11/11 rules yet. I just got home from work just now and thought I may as well get writing the blog because everybody else is still fast asleep here and they don't need to get up because it's Veteran's Day so I don't have to make any lunches or run anybody to school...and I get four days off now...cool! I was writing a report at work earlier this morning and it was fun to write 1:11AM 11/11/11. I don't why that is fun because one is supposed to be the loneliest number but everybody loves to get aces when they're playing poker.
A dream is a wish your blog makes

I hope that Veteran's Day doesn't take a backseat to something as silly as 11/11/11. I don't think enough can be said for what the troops do for our country. I am so happy that so many of them have gotten to/are getting to come home since the war in Irag is over. It seems so senseless to be fighting any wars in the world when most countries have wars to deal with in their own countries with money. Italy and Greece and America, as well as most of Europe I guess, are having economic wars within their own borders. Make Money Not War!!!!

What is the new fascination with fairy tales again?  I don't think it's a bad thing but I just find it curious how the American media is so band-wagony! I am sure you have heard on Dirty Laundry Podcast how Cha Cha and I have talked about the new television shows Grim and Once Upon a Time. If you haven't listened to those podcasts you'd better consider doing it by midnight or I will turn you into a toad in a glass slipper. I hear now that there is a new movie coming out entitles Snow White and the Huntsman. I cannot imagine Charlize Theron as an evil queen.  when she and I were married she was nothing but nice - speaking of fairy tales (the marriage part not the not nice part). I always loved Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and I have always loved fairy tales. It just always amuses me how the trends go in the entertainment industry. Movies and television shows and blogs and podcast all travel in the same circles.
It's the nature of my blog!
I am pretty tired and think I must be rambling more than usual with this blog. Actually that's pretty much what this blog is it's the babbling of a blogging idiot. I am the Rumpelstiltskin of the blogging world. 

I am not sure if jack and Jill can be classified as a fairy tale but I have to say that the new Adam Sandler movie, Jack and Jill looks about as stupid as the last Adam Sandler movie that I saw Grown-Ups. How in the hell did he get Katie Holmes to be in this movie? Did she lose a bet or something? Did she eat a poison apple that made her sign a contract? I haven't seen the movie, and I won't, but what the heck is going on with Adam Sandler? I like him and I have liked some of the things he's done but he has jumped an entire ocean of sharks. If you see it and tell me that is was worth watching I will probably assume you were drunk and I will not see it. I think if I am ever on an airplane and that movie, which I have never seen mind you, is playing I will hope that we are flying over a huge body of water so I can jump in with the sharks!!! If you want me to go see it with you I will go as long as you fetch me a pail of rum and we can sneak it into the theater.

I had better end now because I don't even know what I am blogging about anymore. Someone has cast a spell on me and things are appearing on the screen that I would cannot believe my fingers are producing (TWSS). Have a great 11/11/11 Veteran's Day. Thank you for stooping in and watch me spin blogging gold into hay - isn't it supposed to work the other way? TTTM (or this weekend)...MITM (out on his tuffett)
Send em off Jamie Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment