Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Am I the only one that thinks that those little "cameras" on toilets and urinals that automatically flush the toilets are actually recording us doing our business so they can replay all of the weird stuff that goes on in bathrooms one day on a television show called "Totally Unhidden Bathroom Video?" I would probably watch a show like that before I would watch Jersey Shore or any of the Kardashian shows and I really have no interest whatsoever what goes on in a bathroom when I'm not there.

Last week Smokin' Joe Frazier died of liver cancer. When I was a kid Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali were the shiznit (and George Foreman, of course)! I was always entertained by Ali and he was a great fighter but I think I liked Smokin' Joe better. He just walked the walk and let Ali talk the talk. Ali said that Joe was the only man who he fought that ever talked back to him in the ring. Joe started boxing kind of by accident when he went to the gym in South Carolina just to get into shape. He soon became one of the best amateurs in the country and when Buster Mathis, who was supposed to box in the 1964 Tokyo Olympics, hurt his hand Joe took his spot and won the Gold Medal in boxing. He and Ali duked it out in the most famous fight of all time (until the Rocky movies) - "The Thrilla in Manila." Joe lost because the fight was stopped due to his eyes being swelled shut but Ali said, "that was the closest I've come to death." Ali was at Joe's funeral.

I think our fantasy football league is on the way out. Everybody is fighting like real NFL owners and three teams haven't even paid their entrance fees and we are going into week eleven of the season. This is supposed to be fun but I guess we are getting more bang for our buck, the ones of us who have paid, with it being like the NFL even behind the scenes. I am pretty sure that no matter what happens I will not return to this league next season. I like a lot of the guys in the league and some of them have been my friends for over 20 years so maybe I need to start a league and invite the good "owners." Is that how the USFL and the WFL and all of those not-so-successful leagues started? Maybe I am actually getting my money's worth with all of the extra drama, I'm not sure. Perhaps I wouldn't mind the drama so much if I knew that if I won I'd get paid (with Monopoly-type money because gambling, even like this, is probably illegal and if this were for real money that would be gambling). I have quite a few fantasy decisions to make.
This is real fantasy football!!!

I think I am going to end for today because I am outta things to say (like that's ever stopped me before). I appreciate you stopping here as always and I will try to be more insightful and inspiring tomorrow. Remember I said TRY! Have a great Tuesnight and I will blog you again tomorrow. TTTT...MITM (down for the count).
"Down goes MITM, Down goes MITM!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment