Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy NaNoWriMo!!!!

Maybe I should just get the blog published in book form
Happy Hump Day again. It sounds outside like autumn is gone and winter is just about here. There is snow just a little bit west of here and it won't be long now. I am not sure if it's the change of season or my new job since I see a lot of people on a daily basis but I am developing a cold.

I just found out that it is National November Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and I didn't even get you a gift. Isn't that something that Mork for Ork said? NoNoWriMo is not a made-up thing it is real. Well, everything is pretty much made up but I mean that it is not something made-up by me. NoNoWriMo is supposed to be for writers to help motivate them to write the novel that most writers know that they should be writing. It is the idea of the "movement" to write 50,000 words toward your novel in the month of November. That's 1,167 words per day. They have group meetings once a week (there is one in town here locally) that are kind of support groups to help writers get motivated to write. WHY AM I JUST FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS JUST NOW when November is about 1/3 the way over? I guess I will have to wait until next year because I am sure as Helser not going to just write every day on my own. (how many words is that so far?)

I was reading, I think Newsweek, last night and I read that the Republican Party has been sick too. The article said they have had, "Bachmania, Donalditis and Restless Perry Syndrome" and cannot seem to pick a candidate. It looks to me like now they have Cainonucleosis. They are making the Democratic Party's job very easy so far.
Remember I mentioned that some lady is saying that she is pregnant with Justin Bieber's baby? I heard that at the time she was supposedly impregnated Bieber was 16-years-old and she was 18 or 19. Check me if I'm wrong Sandy but if she had sexy-naughty-time with a 16-year-old isn't that illegal (statutory rape or something)? Maybe prison time is worth the billions of dollars she is hoping to receive in her mind but even if the paternity test that Bieber is supposedly going to take comes back showing that the baby is not Bieber's hasn't she already admitted that she had sexual relations with a minor? Gloria Allred may have a pretty big year.

I think I am going take some cold meds and lie back down before I get to go to work again. I don't mind having a cold when there is a little girl over in Spain that is having a tougher time. If you have heard the Dirty Laundry Podcast this week (the sequel coming Thursday or Friday) you heard about Sophia Galperine - she is the little girl that we have been sending good thoughts to here and on the podcast for the last month or so because she is battling possible brain cancer. She had a second surgery today and she is doing fine but if you can send good thoughts her way I would appreciate it...(no matter what your beliefs good thought are not going to hurt anything).
Lady Ga Ga even loves NaNoWriMo

Have a great rest of you day. I don't know how many words I wrote today but I have to believe I average about 1,667 words that I write everyday. I don't need some elitist hoidy toidy club with a fancy name telling me I should write every day! TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment