Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The New King of All Free Media!

Helping local hospitals to stay busy soon
I have been thinking a lot about the the tornadoes this past week. I wonder if the people in Joplin, Missouri thought that this was actually The Rapture. If you believe The Bible how do you believe anything this lunanut says? Matthew 24:36 says, "but about that day or hour no one knows" except God. But now, false prophet Filbert alludes that Christ was here this past weekend and that the judgment has begun.Now his new date is October 21st this year.

Since Spiderman on Broadway is physically hurting so many people there is a new crime fighter show heading to the stage. Batman Live has begun in London and will begin "POW"ing and "BAAAM"ing people world-wide soon.

I finally watched the season finale of Saturday Night Live last night. Justin Timberlake was the host and Lady Ga Ga was the musical guest. Timberlake is really funny and is always good on SNL. I was pleasantly surprised by Lady Ga Ga. She was in several skits in non-musical roles and one very funny one that was a musical role. This skit-genre has become one of the mainstays of Timberlake's visits to SNL. I have blogged before that Lady Ga Ga is a Madonna knock-off but as Cha Cha pointed out to me while we were watching her sing on SNL she is an Elton John knock-off too. So, she is funny but she is an amalgam Madonna/Elton John tribute act. I wish she would just be herself like she preaches in her songs. It's my feeling that she is being odd because that's what sells and, ironically, not being herself. I base this simply on my gut feeling. I also found it funny that Jimmy Fallon was on SNL for the second week in a row - is is show doing poorly or does SNL need the help? Or am I just starting stuff?

Why can I see better if I open the window blind more? Isn't that ironic a bit?

I have been writing this blog for nearly two hours. I am trying to put the finishing touches on the Dirty Laundry Podcast at the same time. Howard Stern calls himself The King of All Media but I am The King of All Free Media. I have to re-think that because must Kings don't do it for free. I have to be The Robin Hood of All Media...it's a work in progress. I have to listen to the final cut once more and then the podcast will be on iTunes and available on that Dirty Laundry Podcast link in the upper corner of this page. It should be up by noon (TWSS) MIDDLEwest Time today. It's difficult to blog and actively listen at the same time. I should probably do one at a time but I don't usually do what I should be doing which is why you get the shoddy stuff I peddle.
Maybe he could market the blog and podcast for me

I was talking to my friend, I don't know what to call him right now, which is the point of me blogging to him. Sean Combs is changing his name yet again. He has been Sean John, Puff Daddy, Puffy, P. Ditty, Sean Combs,... but now he is changing his name yet again - this time to Swag (short for swagger). He is using this new name to launch some kind of new product this week  presumably to get a bunch of free hype. I can't believe he will get a bunch of free publicity just by changing his name. What kind of idiot would report on such a non-story story about somebody just changing their name for one week? Damn it I've been had again haven't I?

Enough is enough and I feel that is enough from me. Have a nice Tuesday. Make sure to catch this week's podcast with our special guest co-host Greg Weindorf. Thanks for stopping here for a few and I will let you know when your Laundry is ready! TTTT...MITM (out and uploading) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment