Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Visakah Puja!

 The Agitator & The Awakened One!
cue up some relaxation Roz!
Happy Visakah Puja! Or is it Merry Visakah Puja? I extend this universal peace to all man and womankind. Visakah Puja is the day that is set aside to celebrate the birth of The Buddha. I am a huge fan of The Buddha. How can you not like The Buddha? Happy birthday Bruddha!

Labor Day is only four months away so this is very timely news. Jerry Lewis has announced that this year will be his last The Jerry Lewis MDA Labor Day Telethon. Does it officially have his name in the title or is that just because he started it and has been doing it forever? Will it now be known as The Ron Palillo MDA Labor Day Telethon? I haven't heard anything about Ron Palillo having anything to do with the telethon but for some reason his name came to my fingers (that doesn't sound right). Why is Jerry announcing that he is leaving now? Does he think that will generate news for the next four months leading up to the telethon? Is he trying to get on Oprah's last show? He wants to get onto the Dirty Laundry Podcast doesn't he? A podcast that will be available on iTunes today, incidentally! The podcast episode that goes up today was recorded two days ago Jerry - your timing is a little off. You already made the blog; I fell right into your trap.

I guess Maria and Arnold split up for more reasons than The Governator cartoon as I mentioned here last week. I wasn't at liberty to say until now, mainly because I didn't know until today, that Arnold fathered a child with a long-time domestic employee at their house over ten years ago. Was that a job benefit or a work requirement do you suppose? It makes perfect sense. Newt Gingrich had affairs because of his patriotism and Arnold seems patriotic. Maybe it's a Republican thing? No, I guess at least one of Maria's uber-famous uncles and her grandfather were widely-said to have had trysts. It must be a politician-thing.
I'm a bit more chiseled but that's okay!
You know how I say that I am 53% testosterone and 47% estrogen? Well, the scales may tip slightly more toward the estrogen side I fear. I went today to refill my little case of vitamins for the week and I filled: the C and the D and the B-12 and the Magnesium and the Calcium and the Potassium Gluconate and the Iron  and the L - Lycine and then I got to my One-A-Day For Men and the bottle was empty. I decided to use Cha Cha's womens' multi-vitamins instead. I am thinking I may morph. I already have moobs (Matt Boobs) what will be next? At least I will have something to blog about no MATTer what happens. If it goes very wrong just know that I think Kevin Bacon would be great to play the role of me. Who wouldn't want to be zero degrees from Kevin Bacon? Until I become a broad (I can use that term because I am gonna be one soon) then I think Keisha Knight-Pullium should play me. I thought of her the same way I thought of Ron Palillo - she just popped in there.

Have a nice Buddha Day because the world is supposed to end Saturday and I feel fine. Thanks for hipping me to that Shawn. I will tell you about that tomorrow because I still have four blogs to do before then. Odd how this blog started with Buddha and finishes with the end of the world. We are all but shadows and dust! Thanks for being here again. I will let you know later today when the podcast is ready. TTTT...MITM (out but not forgotten).
hit it Roz!

No comments:

Post a Comment