Monday, April 18, 2011

Nicholas Caged ( I Should Write Headlines)

Welcome Back "HI"
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down - NOT! I am still riding my new leaf of blogging happy. I must admit that rainy days and any day of the week always make me ache...some of you know what I am blogging about. We ought to have some pretty impressive flowers in the MIDDLEwest with all of the April rain and snow showers this year.

While I was doing dishes, taking care of the Dirty Laundry (both kinds) and feeding the bed fresh sheets I looked over and noticed that Oprah had on a show about her show's most unforgettable moments. If they were so darned unforgettable why do you have to do a show to remind your viewers about them? Isn't that what reruns are for? am I missing the boat on the "best-of Matt In The Middle" blog?

It's been a pretty turbulent few days in America. There were over 100 tornadoes pretty much all at the same time throughout the East Coast, most in North Carolina. Some of the news programs are calling it the worst tornadic outbreak in history. I know it is very bad but some of the ones I have heard about in The Bible sounded pretty bad; I guess we didn't have news coverage back then so who is to know? Further turbulence happened in New Orleans as Nicholas Cage auditioned for the lead role in the upcoming The Charlie Sheen Story: A Tiger-Blooded Winner's Story. (patent/trademark/copyright unless it's already taken) Duane Chapman (Dog The Bounty Hunter) auditioned for a part in the film too. I want the part of the blogger.  I am not surprised that Nicholas Cage freaked out since I blogged about him about a month ago after I got back from Graceland. Give me someone that you want to make the news and I will blog about them and within a month big news will come their way. Mattstradamus can make poop happen! Incidentally, I predict Earth will not end in 2012! If I'm wrong sue me.
Hello Clarice (Gary's nickname for Nick)

Another 2012-related prediction that I am going to throw out there...according to very, very unreliable sources MITM staff has learned that Donald Trump will announce on his the Celebrity Apprentice that he WILL NOT run for President of The United States. There's an outside chance that he may for the tax breaks that go with running but he will not be elected. Anyone who kept the most incompetent worker in the world since Rip Van Winkle, Gary Busey, on the payroll is not fit to run even Libya. APPRENTICE SPOILER ALERT - Trump finally came to his senses this week. Of course, Trump is trying to build ratings and wants to get morons to blog about him and his show...hey I resemble that...and Busey made for good ratings. That's why Busey stayed; I guess that is good business. I am sure you all have village idiots in your places of employment that are kept on for one reason or another but Court Jester Gary finally over-stayed his "My Violent Torpedo of Truth -- Defeat is Not an Option" welcome. Why are we so enamored with bad-boy behavior? he asked as be blogs about it and posts photos of the perps

Is it coincidence that Earth Day and Good Friday are the same day this year? Roz has been driving me crazy wanting to play her Earth Day play-list again. Four more days Roz...maybe I'll let you open it on Earth Day Eve if you're good.

The blog doesn't look too long right now (TWSS) but now I will add some photos and it will lengthen it significantly. Try to be a fungi like me and stay warm today; I am a fan of the dark too (I look so much better there). Thank you for spending time here with me over and over; I really appreciate it. TTTT...MITM (off we go into the wet gray yonder).

No comments:

Post a Comment