Friday, April 15, 2011

It's All a Bunch of Bull

Things moved slower without Facebook and the internet
Hi there. I should be working-out right now but with all of the running-around this morning I thought I had better get to you first. You are more important to me than I am but you already know that if you listened to the Dirty Laundry podcast about the Strengths Finders. I know I said I wouldn't mention the Dirty Laundry podcast as much unless there was a new episode on iTunes...but guess what? There's a new episode of Dirty Laundry on iTunes!!!

This morning I went over and visited with my ma and pa and then went and took Cha Cha to lunch and then went grocery shopping. I got home and checked the mail and called the medical clinic to find out why we got a letter saying we owe them over $10,000 for one visit in December. They said our insurance didn't cover one visit and I told her to mail the stuff because that is incorrect and then we will contact the insurance company. Just a typical day in the MIDDLEwest. At least it's better than the day one tall top-hatted man had 146 years ago today. Today is the day Abraham Lincoln died. If you ever get to Washington D.C. I suggest checking out Ford's Theater and the Petersen House across the street where he actually died. You will be surprised how small both places are. And to see the size of the bed that this very tall man lay suffering until dead will amaze you. No matter how important and/or big we are we can rarely get the opportunity to choose how and when we go to The Happy Hunting Ground. What's the deal with the month of April and Lincoln? The first shot of the Civil War (Fort Sumter) and the final shot of the Civil War (according to me) in Ford's Theater. What a coincidence the new file The Conspirator starts today...well-"played" Robert Redford. I want to see it but I am leery of theaters in April (too soon?).
Welcome to the Unemployment Club Susan

So I hear All My Children and One Life To Live have both been canceled by ABC Television. What's Susan Lucci gonna do now? Maybe she wants to come talk about it on one of the hottest podcasts produced in my house! The two long-time soaps are being replaced by shows called The Chew and The Revolution (a cooking show and a weight-loss show - I am not sure which is which LOL). Why do we need so many channels when all of the shows are either: singing contests, dancing contests, reality shows, talk shows, food shows or body-related shows? Couldn't we do all that with six stations? Remember the days when the National Anthem played at the end of the broadcast day and we were forced to go to sleep and get a good night's rest? I always thought I was pretty cool as a kid when I stayed up until the National Anthem. No wonder I can never sleep. Maybe I need to launch the Nation Anthem Channel.

I will get to hear the National Anthem live tomorrow right around noon MIDDLEwest time. Fabio and I are going to "Series One Game A" of the Chicago Bulls' NBA Play-offs. I am pretty sure the Indiana Pacers are in trouble. I predict the Bulls and the Spurs in the NBA Finals. I am really going out on a limb there I think. But that does mean no Lakers, no Celtics and no Heat.I am just happy to see an NBA play-off game live. President Obama is in town do you think he'll be there? If so I am gonna get him on Dirty Laundry.
"Sarah, You're Tired!"

Do you think that for the 2012 Presidential election Donald Trump and Sarah Palin are actually gonna run for President? Can you imagine that ticket? I wrote of Facebook this morning that I was wondering if that's what the Mayans saw when they stopped their calendar in the year 2012. I watch The Celebrity Apprentice and find The Donald pretty entertaining but not as President. How many times has he been bankrupt? supposedly he is going to announce whether or not he is going to run on the season finale of Celebrity Apprentice. The guy knows how to work the system I have gotta give him that.


I will try to blog tomorrow but it looks like a hectic day. I learned last week that a full weekend without blogging makes me a Crabby Matty so I will blog at least one of the next two days. Please get over to iTunes and listen to Dirty Laundry or you can click on the upper right link (in the right margin there) and listen to it from the Dirty Laundry website rather than going to iTunes if you're so inclined. Have a nice MIDDLE-Autumn weekend; Spring will be here soon. TTTT &/or Sunday. MITM (Da Bulls).

No comments:

Post a Comment