Monday, April 25, 2011

Goo Goo Gaa Gaa Blog Blog!

Captain Obvious here to remind you that today is Monday! I sure am glad that Mother Nature cares so much about her employees. She gave the rain the weekend off in the MIDDLEwest. Even with the poor economy lately the rain has been getting a lot of overtime over the last several weeks. It sounds like it's not gonna be a three-day weekend for the precipitation as it is supposed to rain again today and maybe for the next five days again. Can't the rain at least put in four 10-12 hour days so we can get a three-day break next weekend?
You knew Kanye would make the blog sooner or later
Elton John and his partner (there should be a better title than "partner" I think) David Furnish officially announced the Godmother of their baby Zac. They have bestowed this great honor on the one and only Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (S-JAG I call her). S-JAG is better known as Lady GaGa. Unreliable sources have confirmed to MITM that the Godfather will be chosen in the next few days and it will be announced that the Godfather will be....no, not me....it will be John Joseph Theodore Rzeznik. What's with the four names for everyone? I feel ripped off....I am gonna add a fourth name to myself. Johnny Rzeznick and Lady GaGa! That way when Zac's first "words" are Goo Goo GaGa the baby will be called the genius that we all know that a child of Elton John's will surely be, and don't call Zac Surely! Baby talk, baby talk it's a wonder you can compose concerti at age two.

So, the Apple iPhones have tracking devises in them huh? Apparently when you disable the tracking feature it still tracks your position anyway according to The Wall Street Journal. Disable Smischable. Is anybody really surprised by this? We all know we are constantly being tracked by our iPass, our cell phone, our credit cards, our laptops, UPC codes, the diamonds in the souls of our shoes, our vehicles... It's been going on since 1984...duh!

I am going to officially announce my favorite food on the Dirty laundry podcast in two weeks. Not this coming show but episode 6. I have it narrowed down to five finalists and I will be performing the final judging this week and will record the episode Sunday when we do our next recording. Everything needs to be ranked in our lives (Facebook is my inspiration) and I am beginning my own life's rankings starting with food.  This may become my life's work...the one great thing that I will be remembered for. (besides ending sentences with prepositions which I DO LOVE - as you know)
I'm pretty sure I'm Tri-Poehler!

I am reading over my blognotes and my world has become very jumbled. A lot of the things I have written in the book Cha Cha and I have discussed on the podcast over the last few weeks and some yesterday when we recorded the latest episode. I always thought that I would be a good spy or undercover agent of some sort but my worlds are colliding and I am starting to have a hard time differentiating between pod and blog and reality. Is there a support group for something like this? Am I Tri-Polar (patent/trademark/copyright)?  Am I Amy Poehler? Discovering it is the first step for everything right? Okay...I can beat this thing. No you can't. Yes we can. Who is "we"?

Last night on Celebrity Apprentice Donald Trump asked the remaining contestants whether they would vote for him if he runs for President. Can you guess what they all said? If they wanted to stay on the show they had to say yes, of course, and they all stayed. I told Cha Cha that he made a smart move there; he is not a dumb man. By mentioning it on the show he is gonna get many idiots to blog about it and even non-idiots to talk about it on their entertainment fake-news shows and regular news shows. I still don't think he is gonna run for President but it is pretty smart to put it out there and gauge the reaction of the people before making his decision.

Hey, the rain is starting. Opening night for Fabio's summer baseball season is tonight. I smell a PPD RAIN (postponed rain) coming. I love the smell of ppd rain. Have a great MOONday. I will blog atcha again tomorrow. TTTT...MITM (thanks for stoppin' by)

No comments:

Post a Comment