Monday, November 2, 2015

I Have a New Goal in Life - Maybe?

My winning streak continues. I won the Powerball again. So, not I have turned $6 into $4 and that $4 into $5 and now that $8 into the $4 again.This is how gambling addiction begins but I already have some of that on me so I will double-down with the addiction. Now, today or tomorrow, I will turn this $4 ticket back into two $2 tickets and see how long my streak will last. If I were a true gambler I would take this steak and withdrawal $1000 from the bank and lose all of that. But, know in the odds and that is what they want, I will not do that. I ah just happy that I can keep playing and have something to write about ever Wednesday and Monday.

I woke-up early yesterday and turned the boob-tube on, for obvious reasons, and saw that an NFL game was beginning at 08:30. Thank goodness for the television guide I found that I had not slept until 20:00 and the game was being played in London at 14:30 and, so it had to be live so people couldn't screw dumb gamblers, it was shown early (live) here. I was really on at 8:30 AM here.

Today was a crazy day.It is now nearly 17:00 and I was so busy I could not even blog until now. Cha Cha is gone for two days I thought it would be a great time to tear the house apart. I look all of the cupboard doors off (the ones above the counter) and I am staining them. So for I have: removed all of the upper cupboard doors (it is either 13 or 15 doors), I cleaned and deglossed all of them (both sides) and deglossed the cabinets themselves, I have applied all of the bond coats to the cupboards and one side of the door. After I get done blogging I will check and see if I can do the insides of the cabinet doors. Then I will wait until morning and then do coat number two on the fronts of the the doors and the second coat on the cabinets. After three more hours I will, after another three hours I will do the insides of the doors. While I am waiting, I will apply the decorative coat to the cabinets and then maybe repeat the steps to the doors. The decorative coat, however has to dry for eight hours. Then after that 16-24 hours I can apply the protective coat and then wait another 12 hours to do the other side and then wait another 12 hour for that to dry and then start on the bottom cabinet. I was hoping to have all of this done my Thanksgiving but I am afraid I will run out of eight and twelve hour increments. I will do the math and, of there aren't enough hours I will wait and do the bottom cabinets and drawers after Thanksgiving. I think it would have been easier to just buy new kitchen cabinets. This is much monetarily less-expensive but I may die of old age before I am done.
"I am going to sleep on the fat couch if I can fit thought the door!"
I would be much further along but I received two emergency calls. First Cha Cha called and said she had forgotten her phone and asked if I could run it to her. She was about 30 minute away and I only had half of the kitchen torn apart. Shortly after Fabio called me and said he had a flat tire in the JEEP on the way to school. So, I got in 4Runner and drove over and showed him how to change a tire and then came back home and began the afore mentioned project of the kitchen overhaul. As the time grew near lunch I took Cha Cha phone and we had lunch and I came back and continued on the project. I don't mind being all things to all people but  not all at the same time. No wonder I have lost half of my mind. I have a half-a-mind to... I don't remember what I was gonna have half-a-mind to do.

Jeff is looking all over for Jill because it is getting dark out. I don't have the heart to tell him that she's not coming home until Wednesday night (she is at a conference).

I have decided on a new goal that I hope to achieve. I think I want to try to weigh 300 pounds one time before I die. I am not sure how I can accomplish this if I keep having to run-around all the time saving people and I keep taking-on these remodeling projects. I am sitting here and looking at four banquet tables in our kitchen covered in newly-painted cupboards  and it is making me sleepy. Maybe I should go to bed now and set the alarm for four hours and then get-up and paint the next coat and then set the alarm for four more hours and start the other sides and then repeat. Benjamin Franklin was a bi-modal or a tri-modal sleeper and look at all of the stuff he got done. Yes, he was not married and did not have any kids (that he knew of). Okay, he was a father and a grandfather and a Father of our country but he slept in shifts.

Okay I am gonna wrap-up. I think I will have time to blog tomorrow during dryings. Hey, speaking of Benny F. how come nobody told me yesterday was daylight-savings time yesterday? Maybe I need to watch and listen to more mainstream media huh? NO! Luckily, I had nowhere to be at a certain yesterday but I thought I was in a time-warp (again). I am really gonna quit now. Thanks a lot for stopping in. I am sorry it was so late today but saving the entire world takes time - even if I had an extra hour to do it this weekend. I hope you have a great night and the weather is just as good for we MIDDLErs tomorrow. TTTT...MITM (out) TA! (I did not proofread and I am tired and that is a bad combo - I rarely proofread though, as you are probably well aware)  TA again!

No comments:

Post a Comment