Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloweenie Blog

I know that the reason he won is that I was wearing my German CRUSHABLE hat
It is almost 16:00 on Halloween and I am just now blogging. It has been a busy day today. This morning Cha Cha, Underdog (Jeff Helser) and I reverse trick-or-treated to six kids in the cul-de-sac and left them candy and trinkets. In the words of Nacho Libre we threw daisies at them and gave them goodies. I just now thought about it but we should have dressed like Santa and Mrs. Claus.We will not be home to throw them daisies this evening. Also, with the rain, if they don't get to go trick-or-treating, they will already have a bucket-full of things that will keep the area dentists in business. Jeff won the Most "Fly" Superhero costume contest after that and, he could not care less. He had more fun running after/from, playing with and humping the other dogs. Actually, he only tried humping one dog and the owner asked "can whoever that owner's dog is have them stop." So, I yelled and Underdog stopped the humping immediately. Then, a bit later I saw that same dog antagonizing UnderJeff and realized Jeff was just showing his dominance in defending himself. Any good superhero would defend them self and any other innocent canine in trouble in Katz Park Dog Park so I never said another word to Jeff about humping that dog (hump away Underperv!). I will post a video of Underdog thwarting evil when I am done writing this. If and when I can figure-out how to add music. There are some photos of him in his costume on my page and his Jeff Helser Facebook page too.

The renovated dog park is really nice but it rained the entire time we were there. Fortunately, there are several places at Katz Park to go to get out of the rain. Cha Cha and I were both interviewed by a reporter from the local city newspaper and she took photos of us and Jeff too. I know she didn't get my good side because I was facing her
Maybe we can be their next IOU poster family
On the way home we stopped and I ran in to check my Powerball tickets with their scanner dealie, finally. If you'll remember, I turned $6 into $4 then, I found out when checking today, I turned that $4 into $8. So now I have four more chances into turning that $8 (originally $6) into an I.O.U. from the State of Illinois. Most people would probably have kept the $8 and considered that a profit from the original $6 but, like Jeff, I am a let'er ride kinda guy. Now maybe I will finally win the big one and have something to complain about when I cannot collect until who knows when. Maybe I should have taken the eight bucks? I would rather be in the paper for winning the lottery than for our dog winning a costume contest. Hey, I was wearing the CRUSHABLE hat that I bought in Germany when I got the new tickets too - big winnings is a lock!

Okay, I just wanted you to know that I was still alive so I blogged. I hope you have a safe Halloween night; I cannot believe the rain stopped just as the trick-or-treating began. What a bunch of lucky ghouls and boogies they are. Thank you for stopping-by. I will not blog tomorrow and I will not have checked my lottery tickets by the next time I blog on Monday. I will also let you know if we make the paper but I really hope that we do not, TTTM...MITM (out)TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment