Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Mattster of My Fate

 It would be really creepy if they won it all  
Well, I suppose I don't need to watch any more baseball this season since my team was eliminated by the Chicago Cubs yesterday. I broke my Facebook black-out to publicly congratulate the Cubs. One of the funniest responses was from my brother who said, "why is it the Cardinals fans are good sports about the NLDS series, which was a good one, but some White Sox fans can't handle it?" I did not say this on Facebook but I think it would have been the same way with Cubs fans had the Cardinals or White Sox won. Chicago fans, by and large, are like that - not all of them but a great many of them. I do wish the Cubs well the rest of this post-season. That being done and said (blogged) I will try, once again, to limit my Facebook time. How many times do you think they will show Back To The Future over the next few weeks? I cannot believe WGN hasn't jumped all over this already. Maybe there are too many dumb reality shows that need to be shown? I presume I don not have to talk about the Back To The Future of the Cubs winning the Series in 2015 but I guess I just did, huh?

I guess I am on my own for dinner tonight. Fabio will be at work and Cha Cha is going out with MADYM (at least that is the story she is feeding me). I think I will have salad left-overs from last night's taco salad bar. I am alone most of the time these days and, for the most part, he is an okay chap. He is a bit needy and slightly opinionated once in a while but we seem to have a lot in common.
I am fairly certain which one of these female candidates I will vote for

I watched a great deal of the Democratic debate last night. It was much more tame and cordial than the Republican debates that I saw. I suppose that is one of the nice things of having your opponent go first; you get to learn from their faux paus. It would not have changed my opinion one way or another as I do know that there is not even one ass-clown on the Right-side (right as in conservative not as in correct) that I would vote for. I am still sure that Donald Trump will be backing-out of the race soon. I have said, since the beginning, that he is doing this for monetary reasons.I cannot believe that he has hung in for this long My guess is that he will write-off many of his expenses from his regular life through his fake political life.

I heard about a concert that I do not want to attend. Miley Cyrus and Flaming Lips are touring together and they are saying that at one of their concerts together on this tour will be performed TOTALLY in the nude. The reason I put TOTALLY in all caps is because the audience and the performers will all be naked. And, at one point, there will be "white stuff that looks like milk spewed" everywhere. It sounds like it is going to be for a video but how could they show a nude video? I guess it wouldn't be on MTV or VH-1. Do those channels even exist anymore? And, of so, I bet they don't show videos these days. Perhaps they are going to do this for free promotion by bloggers and such who are stupid enough to promote this nonsense for nothing? Hey!!!!!! I just searched for a photo to put here and I have seen enough of Hannah Montana nude now. I wanted to find zero photos (other than maybe a risque photo to include) but I found full nudity of Cyrus galore. I am sure Billy Ray Hillbilly is so proud of his daughter. I would be mortified if I were him. I think many of these photos were probably photo-shopped but I am not sure. I have heard a lot of bad things about inbreeding.

Jeff is outside barking at a squirrel up on the house roof. I wonder if this is the same squirrel that was throwing stuff at Jeff from the roof last year. I think there is some bad-blood between Jeff and this individual. The squirrels know that he cannot get up there and they just taunt him. I don't think they have MIDDLE fingers digits but I bet the birds would be flying if they did. It is really quite amusing to me but exasperating to Jeff.

I hope you have a great day today (and every day). It is nice and sunny here, though quite chilly. I need to get some breakfast in me and then do some shopping and work-out. Then I am going to do some writing. I am starting to believe that I was meant to have this time so I could get some of the writing done that I have never had time to do. I would be wasteful and ungrateful for my loss of mind if I did not act on my destiny. Sometimes it takes us a bit of time to realize why things happen and, many times, we are wrong but I am going to assume that I am write right and get on with getting on. I think I have an idea of what I will write about too - inspiration comes from so many different directions. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment