Monday, October 26, 2015

I Didn't Realize it was WHINEsday Already Until I Began to Write!

Jeff even has better posture and walks straighter than I do
It is nearly 14:00 and I am just now starting to write this. Jeff and I were out burning some leaves. This morning was like a crop-circle discussion in the house. Cha Cha asked if I had raked the leaves into a pile to which I said. "No, I thought you did." So then, Fabio came down stairs to head off to class and she asked him if it was him and he said, "No." So, I said that I must have forgotten that I did that on Friday. I guess it is cool that I do chores and don't even remember doing them because then I will never get tired and I could probably work around-the clock. That is not true because I still do get tired like you humans that use most of your brains. Apparently, I had raked them into a pile before the weekend (I suspect Friday).  So, now they are burned and I will tell Cha Cha, later when she asks where the leaves went, that "they must have just blown away"  because I won't remember burning them. Jeff helped me burn them so, if I don't believe that I did it later, remind me that Jeff posted a video of him wrangling the smoke on his Facebook page. Here's a link to his page where he is rounding-up the smoke which is his featured video right now. Like his page and follow his antics because he is much more interesting and entertaining than I am. He is even barking about starting his own blog. Stay being my friend too though please.

I will be right back; I have to switch the clothes from the washer to the drier, fold the ones from the drier and start a new load (not in that order). Let's see you try that Jeff. I probably shouldn't challenge him or I may be shown the door when my usefulness is further diminished.

I read that Ben Carson overtook Donald Trump for the Repubican (no, that word is not misspelled - it is not a misspelling if it was done intentionally) Party in Iowa according to a new poll. Can you imagine those two as The United States of America's President and Vice President (in either order)? I could name names of people that I would rather have running our country more than these two knuckleheads if I began naming people and did not stop until I dropped dead. That is based on me living another 50 years or so even with my diminished memory. I could just ask strangers that I walk by and name them.
I will swim across the Rio Grande is this happens
I know I keep referencing my not remembering things -I wish I could forget that I don't remember things. I have to admit that it gets me down now and again but Jill keeps telling me to focus on the things I can remember rather than the things I cannot remember. That would be easier, in theory, but I don't have to focus on the things I can remember because I can remember them. Most of the things that I forget are mostly inconsequential (I think) but I never used to forget anything - even very minor things. I like that I do not forget people. I am a people person and people and relationships have always been one of the most important thing to me so, that makes sense. Maybe my mind is full of all of the useless trivia I used to know and I am subconsciously purging the useless stuff. I do worry that, once all of the useless stuff is gone, I will forget to remember the important things. One of my favorite lines from any movie probably sums me up in a few words, "you worry too much - you always did!" Here's a clip of that line if you don't retain useless information like I used to big-time, and still do, to some extent. But I did remember this line and film. I remember song lyrics from as far back as when I was in elementary school. Why do I forget what I forget? Are they stored in a different spot as secondary or tertiary so I can purge those? I need to move-on and focus on happier things to blog. If I lose my sense of humor it will all be over.

I should probably wrap-up and eat lunch and figure-out what I am gonna make for dinner. I appreciate you stopping-in and letting me whine for a bit. I hope you have a great afternoon and night. I will try to blog earlier tomorrow as it is now almost 15:30. I am gonna eat my lunch and win some poker and then I will work on dinner and more laundry. Thank you, again for lending and ear eye. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment