Thursday, November 5, 2015

Saving Lives and Blogging (that's what I do)

I have not blogged since Monday because I have been working on refinishing these cupboards/cabinets almost every waking hour for the last three days. The times they were drying I would do the laundry, doing dishes and the shopping and I once took Jeff to the dog park for about an hour. I am almost half-way done with the cabinets. After I complete the upper ones I have to do the bottom ones. I may wait until after Thanksgiving for the bottoms.

While writing today I am watching a video as research for my forthcoming novel. I keep writing about that so I have the accountability to you to write this book. I let myself down all the time but I feel more obligated and would hate to disappoint you more that I do when I fail myself. I guess that means I will have to dedicate the book to you huh? Tonight I will be in Chicago and I will probably spend most, if not all, of that time reading on the depressing (and uplifting surprisingly) subject that I have decided upon.

I have been having dreams of saving peoples' lives for the last few nights. It is odd that I remember dream at all but, for me, it is just different to have dreams. I know they say we always dream but, up until very recently, I haven't remembered many dreams since I was a wee lad. Maybe it is because I am sleeping at nights now rather than days? Maybe it is because I take two Tylenol PM's each night? Maybe it is because Jeff is sleeping in the bed with me every night? It could be a combination off all of those things? I do like sleeping and I do like it being at night.
Last night I was a firefighter

I have not checked my new Powerball numbers yet but I am sure I have won enough for a new ducket of two. I am kind of in a Powerball purgatory; I will be playing the lottery on my original investment for the rest of my life. I think I will keep rolling the money over until I lose it all or win double digit money ($10  or more).

All of a sudden I am very excited to be able to read again tonight. I only have tonight and once next week to feel like I have time for myself to read. Isn't it odd that we feel we always have to be doing chores when we have, so called, free time? I may be in the minority in that, I am not sure. In actuality, most of the things we do in life are really just to keep us busy and are really wastes of time. We are convinced that working to make money to buy things so we can have other things to do is what we are supposed to do. Everything is a race to have the newest and the best of everything. For what? I just want people to be happy and, if that makes you happy, do that. I am happy just to laugh and think and philosophize. I think I was born in the wrong time-period.

It is now 13:05 and I have to end.I got wrapped-up in the DVD / research and time just floated away. Thank you for letting me write a bit though it didn't really amount to much. I guess I just wanted you to know that I am still alive. Have a great afternoon and night. I will try to blog again tomorrow while my sore body continues to try to stop aching. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment