Thursday, November 12, 2015

I Am Becoming Zombified Again!

 I appreciate the thoughts but please stop dreaming of me 
It is only 10:31 and I am ready for a nap. I was awake most of the night. That is unusual for me lately, though it was the norm for many years prior to about three months ago. The reason I sleep well, for the most part now, is A) I am sleeping at nights rather than sleeping from about 10:00 - 18:00 five days a week and then trying to sleep nights the other two days and then switching back again and, B) I am taking two Tylenol PMs every night at bed time. Last night was unusual as it was very windy outside and Jeff, who sleeps with me every night, was pretty fidgety because of the high winds. Then, when I got up this morning I saw one of my little blue Tylenol PM tablets on the floor. I had taken only one? Well, that might explain it other than, "how did I miss my big mouth?" About an hour later I saw the other pill on the floor. That means those sleep aids are probably the only reasons that I am sleeping at nights. I am really happy that I use them. I am glad Jeff didn't find them and eat them though then he would have slept which would may let me sleep.

I heard on the radio, when I was running around town this morning, that there are many streets closed in Chicago due to the high winds and the Great Lakes are expected to have 15 foot waves today and tonight. What a way to celebrate Cha Cha's last class in downtown Chicago about three blocks from Lake Michigan (one of the Great Five).

It is now 11:49 and the chances of a nap are waning. I hate always being everybody's go-to guy but I like being irreplaceable too - what a paradox.
  You thought I made that up didn't you? 
I heard on the radio that today is National Pizza With Everything But Anchovies Day. It is also National Happy-Hour Day. It is weird that Happy Hour Day nationally is celebrated in the United States when Happy Hour was started in Ireland

I am so tired of gas being charged with the 9/10ths of a cent. Fuel here is now $2.22-9/10ths per gallon. Why can't it just be $2.23 per gallon. I filled-up this morning because I have noticed that the gas prices always go up on the weekends.

Okay, I am going to make this a short one (I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard that) because I am going to try to sleep a few hours before driving in high winds, heavy traffic and fifteen foot high waves. I saw a goodt movie while I was awake all night last night. I will write about it tomorrow. TTTThen...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment