Thursday, November 19, 2015

I think the letter S may be evil

I am finally done painting the cabinets. I put the two remaining coats (the paint over the two primer coats) on the lower doors already this morning and, after they are dry I will reattach the the hardware and put the doors back on. Then, I will wait for Jill to get home and let her tell me where I have decided to put all of the silverware... then I will put those things in those drawers.

I finished another of my books and I started the last one that I have from the library. The books are due back today. I have been returning them as I finished reading them and these are the last two that I have. I will either finish reading the other one before going to the library or return the one and renew the other, I think I will probably get a few more also. The recent terrorism in France is sort of related to the book I am researching for and will eventually write. I am glad I am not done with it now because if it were out now, though the sales would probably spike right now, I do not want to be a vulture, even if by chance, circumstance and coincidence. Luckily I have been writing for several weeks about my research so I can prove that I was researching for the book quite a bit before I began writing. That is probably the biggest clue I have given to what I intend to write about.

Apparently they have killed the mastermind who, supposedly, planned the recent Paris terrorism. I am not convinced this is true or if they are just wanting us to feel a false sense of relief and safety. Even if it is true I am sure there are plenty of psychopaths that were associated with this monster and group who will pick up the torch and carry-on with this lunacy. I think these people take this as a badge of honor to die for what they believe is heroic even though 90% of the rest of the world know it is cowardice and shameful. Now ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant) has released a video threatening a New York City attack. I am not sure how ISIS is derived from what it supposedly stands for though I have also heard the acronym ISIL which makes more sense. I guess sometimes the second S stands for Syria. Why do so many terrorist groups have the SS in them like the Schutzstaffel? I think I may change my last name back to the original Holzer so I don't have any S's in my name.The S's of Evil!
 I may be really  slow but I just now realized that the swastika is two S's 

I have to go to the store in a bit to get the new vent cover I wanted to get yesterday but time did not allow for that purchase. We had one of those old cheap metal ones that they install when they build houses and I want to get a nice white one. preferably wooden, to match the new cupboard color. It goes right below the sink below the cupboards and it would took terrible being grayish brown or whatever color they think that is.

Last night I took my "new" medicine that had an expiration date that had already passed. It was also supposed to make me drowsy and help me sleep so I did not take my usual two Tylenol PM tablets. I have been awake since 03:06 because of this. I think I will call by brain guy and see if I can take the new / old pills with the Tylenol PM's. I have little faith in this doctor of late so I may decide what to do on my own?

I am going to get in the shower now and head to the store. I forgot to mention that Cha Cha made a short video of our European vacation. She made it on her phone last night and sent it to me. I will see if I can figure out how to put it on my Facebook page. Thanks for stopping in today; I continue to be thankful for that; isn't that what this next seven days are about? Being Thankful? Batten-down the hatches and hold-on for the next few days. I am so glad Jill's class is done and we aren't heading to the windy city again tonight. It is windy enough in this city. Have a great rest of your day. I will blog tomorrow with no cupboards to work on. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment