Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Why Can't I Just Be a Whore?

Top of the blog to ya! Since it is St. Patrick's Day and I have McGuire and O'Reilly blood in me (both on me wee mother's side) I feel I have to at least start the blog sounding Irish (or at least as we racist Americans think Irish sounds). It's okay, I can do it because I am Irish.

Remember I told you that I got retweets from Dan Levy (Eugene's boy) and the Canadian Broadcasting Company (CBC) regarding my tweet about Schitt's Creek? Yesterday I received a message from Emily Heckelman who is an Associate Producer from HuffPostLive asking if I wanted to ask Eugene Levy a question about the show live on their show today. I did not take them up on the offer just like I turned down the interview with that French reporter who wanted to do with me about Bob Odenkirk and Better Call Saul. I am pretty sure these may be opportunities knocking (probably not, really) and I am not answering the door. I guess I am not the media whore I always thought I would be. Why did I go to school for mass media for all those years if I wasn't going to take these chances? I know these things would probably not lead to anything but many people have thought that before who are now media moguls I am certain. Why couldn't I be more like Kevin Smith and Matt Damon and Ben Affleck and Ted Turner and Rupert Murdoch in this arena? It is fitting that all of weeee Irish are all media whores on this fine day. I think most, if not all, of them have a bit o' Irish in them. I will be thinking about that all day and night now. Why can't I just be a whore like I was meant to be?

The part of my week where I am not sleeping or watching television or shopping or working in the yard or cleaning the kitchen or spending with my family or eating... is really dragging-on this week. I really wish one of those Power Ball tickets would have matched all of the numbers. Yes, I did check them last week and I donated to someone else. I just wrote something very somber and depressing and then back-spaced to get rid of it. I have to say that I do feel better that I had power of my creation and could destroy the evil before it was exposed to man and womankind. I need to use more of that restraint more in my life. Sometimes I just have to get things off of my chest so I can move-on.

I have a tremendous pain in my Trapezius or Rhomboid Major or Infraspinatus muscle on my right side. I have had it for a week.weak back (yes, it is true and apropo) but I think it may have been exacerbated by lugging sand bags yesterday. I have to lug more today as 15 bags were not enough to keep Jeff's feet from getting so muddy though he has not gotten muddy yet today so I know it is a great start. I am thinking about ten more bags in about 45 minutes.

All of a sudden I am in a rotten mood (I have NEVER claimed that I am not moody). I should probably end now before I blog something I may regret. Actually, I am not sure that would ever happen. Thank you for being here. I am going top put my muddy clothes back on and finish the backyard before I have to do something else this evening after sleeping again. Maybe I will find that pot of gold in the back yard in a bit. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment