Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Was I Just Born a Whore? I May Know Soon!

Good morning. I have to make this a quick one (TWSS) because I have to head up to Rockford to get a copy of my birth certificate. I called them and they cannot tell me over the phone if they have it there but my dad is sure it is registered there. I was born in Heidelberg, West Germany, a country that no longer exists, but I was born on a military base so I am at least half of a United States citizen. I have always felt that I am about 1/2 West German too. You can take the Matt out of is country but you can't take the country out of Matt (I wanted to make that sound really dirty but you can do that by removing a few letters from country but then you are the one with the dirty mind and I am not).

Speaking of Dirty - I just got done editing the Dirty Laundry Podcast. I am uploading it or downloading it now, I have never really kept it straight when I download and when I upload, and it should be up by the time you are reading this blog. You can be one of the first ones to hear it you brave soul. I want to make sure it is done before I leave in case there are loading issues....I am very anal when it comes to stuff like that - AND ONLY STUFF LIKE THAT!!! It only has about five more minutes of up or down loading and then I am heading west.

last night I went to Fabio's basketball game and he played the best game I had ever seen him play. He scored 25% of his team's points and had at least five or six rebounds and assisted in several of the other points that were scored. The whole team played very well and they beat the team that beat them the day that the Fiat got plowed into.
Listen Free Right Now
I don't know if I mentioned it yesterday here but we got the Fiat back and it looks brand new again. We talk a little about something that is occurring because of the accident on the podcast but I am going to leave it at that so you are more likely to listen to the podcast if I don't mention it here. It has something to do with the whores in our society trying to profit off of other people's misfortunes.

Okay I have to begin my westward journey. Go west MIDDLE man go west! I hope to find out if I was really born soon. If not I guess I will at least to get fuel cheaper for my long journey back to the current homeland. Thanks for stopping by and sorry this was fairly uneventful today but that's what the podcast if for - eventful. Have a great day and I will blog earlier and more fascinatingly tomorrow. TTTT...MITM (way out west) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment