Monday, January 16, 2012

MITM Blog History is Made Once Again

I am having an affair with my iPod (only emotionally)
In honor of Martin Luther King's birthday I am writing my first blog via my iPod. So I guess as far as the blog goes I am free at last blogging on the go. Forgive me if there are more typos and misspellings than usual but these keys are about 1/6th the size of my finger tips. With my preemptive excuses out of the way on with the blog.

I have just began playing Words With Friends. I have heard people talking about it for quite some time and now decided to drink the Kool-Aid and boy is it delicious. I am already playing seven games with all friends. In case you are not familiar it's pretty much Scrabble but I am sure there are copyright issues with calling it that. There is a way to play with random strangers which I suppose is redundant in a way but if you play with strangers is is still Words With Friends? I would say that it's Words With Imaginary Friends. I am "agitator13" if you want to play...you've read my blog so you already know you'll beat me!

Fabio is off of school for MLK's birthday but he has a school basketball game. I wonder if they'd have a basketball game on Lincoln's birthday?

The Green Bay Packers have been eliminated from the NFL season much to the delight, I am sure, of my good buddy Brian Didier. If you listened to the Dirty Laundry Podcast recorded on Christmas (Load #31 I think) with Brian as Cha Cha for a Day you know what I am referring to - listening has its advantages. Anyway, I am kinda disappointed even though I am not a Packers' fan. I learned to like them because I had Aaron Rodgers and Jermichael Finley on my fantasy football all team. They are fun to watch but a lot of their players were very cocky during their games yesterday whenever they made big plays and I don't care for that much so I am happy their cocky green cheeseheads lost. Blue cheese I like - green cheese not so much!

Even though I wrote the blog up to this point on Roz II (my iPod) when I opened it here to add photos it was a lot shorter than it looked on my little bitty iPod so now I have to write a lot more because it's so short - I have never had to say that before.

Actually I wrote it on the iPod to save time because we have Fabio's game to go to and Cha Cha and I still have to record the podcast today so I guess I have to go get showered so we can go and get something to eat before the other festivities begin. I have to try to sleep in there somewhere but I guess I will screw-up my cycle and just do it tonight so I can feel like a real boy since I am off today. It is Monday even though it seems like a weekend so it is a regular Monday-sized blog I suppose. Have a great MLK Day. Enjoy your day and thank you for tying your horse up to my bloggin' post for a might. TTTT (I'll let you know when the podcast is ready - probably tomorrow)...MITM (out like a sprout with gout on his trout route)

1 comment:

  1. Do you do anything to build skills on Words With Friends? Once I discovered that unscrambling anagrams helped with that jumble of letters, my scores steadily went up in WWF and Scrabble. I got so into anagrams, I invented my own TV trivia anagram game. Let me know what you think of it.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete