Friday, January 6, 2012

Keep Your Butt To Yourself!

I usually end the blogs with thanking you for stopping by and for reading the blog but I want to start today's blog by letting you know that when I say that I really do mean it. It means a lot to me that you take time out of your life to read what I have to say especially since it's usually nonsense. There are so many things that you could be doing and you decide to stop here for a little bit and that makes me really happy even at the end of each month when my Uncle FLOyd usually visits. You can always chalk-it-up to your good deed of the day. Thank you very much!
Keep your stinky butts to yourself

I am extremely tired and have to get to sleep so forgive me if I go astray - like you'd know the difference from any of the previous couple of years worth of blogs.

Why is throwing cigarette  butts out of car windows or on the ground not littering. I passed a place near a storm drain and there were hundreds of poor homeless cigarette butts trying to survive on the streets. They had been abandoned by the ones who previously loved them and kissed them and now they were abandoned like trash in the street. I guess nobody really stops us from littering if we are so inclined. When is the last time you hear of someone being fined or arrested for littering? Give a hoot don't throw you cigarette butts ooot (that's for our Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota and Canadian friends. And whoever else speaks like Bob and Doug McKenzie. (incidentally, these are probably among the nicest people in the world)

I am going to make a prediction that there will be a large influx in new children actors on television and in the movies over the next ten years or so. The trend will probably go on indefinitely. In 1980 one out of every 53 births was/were twins and according to statistics finally complied from 2009 one in thirty births resulted in twins. Obviously, well seemingly obvious to me, the great number of fertility treatments has resulted in multiple births. I would not want to begrudge anyone the chance to be a parent but maybe there is a reason that we could not all have children. The reason I say more children actors, you may have already figured out, it because most small children actors are twins due to child labor laws and kids getting tired on movie sets... Mary Kate and Ashley what hath though wrought?

I really hope fertility is decided case by case because I think I know of a group of people who do not need to have children. In Cook County, Illinois (which the largest city in that county is Chicago) it is legal for first cousins to get married if they are over 50-years-old. I am sure it's because after fifty people are not likely to have children so maybe cousins wouldn't reproduce together and have three-headed twins though I would watch their television show if they did. Who really wants to marry their first cousin? Better yet - who wants to get married at 50-years-old? I may shack-up with some dame but I ain't gettin' married over by there! So even though I only gots two broad cousins don't be gettin' no ideas about gettin' your meat-hooks into me cuz cuz I don't swim in my own gene pool! Sorry!!! I may change my mind when I'm fifty, who knows?

Yesterday morning I said I was going to the Meyer store but I changed my mind and went to Meijer instead.

I have a question and I would like to know your opinion/thoughts. Firstly, let me preface this by saying that when I go out to eat I usually tip at about 20%. That is my starting point and even if the server really sucks I generally don't go below 15%. Here is my dilemma/question: do you tip if you order carry-out and pick it up? I say no but I want to know if I am wrong so I can correct this if I find that I may be wrong. A gratuity is usually given to a server for their performance. If I tip on carry-out who gets the tip? The kitchen really did most of the work but you know damn well that the person who took that order over the phone and only handed me a bag is gonna keep that money. I know they work hard too and probably take a lot of crap from a lot of people but...? I guess I tip pizza delivery people but they have to pay for their fuel and vehicle maintenance. I really don't know but I lean toward no. I am open-minded in this MATTer and will decide based on all of your input. And if I do it's probably only a couple of bucks right?

Listen to Dirty Laundry Podcast!!!! (like how I subliminally snuck it in here?)

I heard that the new Celebrity Apprentice  cast has been named. How does Donald Trump have time to spend with Clay Aiken and Lou Ferigno and Arsenio Hall and Tia Carrere and run for President at the same time?. Would his apprentice be his running-mate (Vice President)? Now if Tia Carrere took my carry-out order and she was my 50-year-old twin cousin I would tip her for sure! Lou Ferigno too I think.

I can tell that I am getting very sleepy so I had better grind this blog to a screeching halt - too late. Thanks again for dropping in. I hope you have a great weekend. I will try to discover some cool things in the world over the weekend while I am working so I have a super blog for you on Monday. TTTM....M@ITM (out to hush-a-bye mountain) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment