Monday, January 30, 2012

Klatuu Blograda Nikto

Happy Joyous It's Monday! Poor Monday is so under-appreciated.


I just got an email that my credit card has been declined for the auto-replenishment of my I-Pass. I got a new credit card in the mail because the old one expired yesterday and I haven't updated my credit card on file for the Illinois I-Pass. Why do they need $40 at a time when I hardly ever go on the toll-way? Once my balance drops below $10 they replenish it with another $40. $10 used to last about six months but now it will probably only last about two weeks with their new charges. They are making money on my money that I may not even use for a year. Illinois has among the highest of all taxes, amongst the worst of the weather when you balance out the entire year and most of our former governors are in jail and we still live here. Why the Helser do we stay in Illinois? It was probably a great place when my ancestors came here to farm. Getting back to my original tangent - they just doubled our tolls the beginning this year. What service would you continue to use if they doubled the price? Cha Cha works quite a ways away and when the weather is good she doesn't take the tollway but during the winter it is a much safer way to travel but it's like paying a band of unmerry men to use the roads to sell your goods at the market but you spend a great deal of your money you received selling your goods to use the roads to sell your goods. We must pay to use the King's highways! I know the easy solution would be to just not use the tollway at all but it would take us hours to get to places like Chicago and Sterling like we went to this past weekend to watch Fabio play basketball. I know I don't need to use it and I have to pay to play but it is also my right to complain about it all the while using it. My main complaint seems to be that they have to have nearly a year's toll-fees in their account to generate the interest so we can pay for all of our Governors' jail costs. Sometimes I just like to bitch. I do think it's pretty funny that it is called AUTO-replenishment though. I will update my account information when I get down to about $2 I think.

Did you watch the NFL Pro-Bowl yesterday? Me neither. Do you know who won? Me neither. Do you care? Me neither. Free vacation to Hawaii for a bunch of billionaires. Did you watch the SAG (Screen Actor's Guild) Awards? Me neither. Did you watch that other awards show for actors last week? Me neither. Did you even know that the NHL all-star game was just played? Me neither until just now. Can't we just have all of the billionaires get together for one huge all-star awards show game to do it all at one time? I complained about all of this last year and nothing was done about it so now I am going to have to fix this myself I guess.

Last night Cha Cha and I recorded the Dirty Laundry Podcast. I will get it edited this morning and put uploaded this afternoon. I will let you know on Facebook (the Dirty Laundry Podcast and Matt In The Middle fan pages or community pages or entertainment pages or whatever they're called and also on my Facebook page). That's a lot of links right there - Lancelot Links!

Klatu Barada Nikto
I have been sleeping pretty well lately. It's awesome. I think this working nights deal is what I was meant to do. I say that now but it just might go in cycles too I am not really sure but I a just want to know the sleeping gods or whatever/whoever is in charge of that sort of thing that I do appreciate their efforts and want to give them their props.

Did you hear that Fran Drescher says she was abducted by aliens? That explains the voice I guess. It is a well-known fact that I just now made up that people from other planets breath helium and speak through their noses. I think she is just saying this because she is trying to get a better seat on Newt Gingrich's rocket ship to the moon when we colonize it during his second imaginary term. I believe he doesn't really want to be President but wants to keep getting the benefits of running for President. Firstly, he won't have a first term as President. Secondly, if he does because I am very frequently incorrect, he is already putting stuff off to his second term so he can get elected to his second imaginary term and he won't have to work so har during his first term and if you were stupid enough to vote for him the first time you'd have to vote for him a second time becasue that's when the big things are going happen. I don't vote along party lines but anyone who votes Republican this time has got my sympathy for your mental capacity. I would rather see you write in Fran Drescher at least she has the intergalactic experience we are looking for in a President.

I was just listening to the radio because it's one of my responsibilities to monitor all forms of media. The report I heard said that this is one of mildest winters so far as far as temperature in the MIDDLEwest. It also said that it is one of the coldest winters on record in Alaska. Me sleeping and Alaska cold; it sounds to me like the universe is right about where it should be. When I was a yute I was always led to believe that Alaska, unless you're talking about baked Alaska, was one of the coldest places on the face of the Earth right behind Siberia and Antarctica so I am happy to hear this unless this is the full-circle of life we are completing just before December 21st 2012. 

Have an acceptable Monday (I don't want to put too much pressure on you this early in the week). Listen to the podcast later today to find out which movie at the theaters you don't want to see and hear me sing so you can feel better about yourself. Thank you for stopping by. TTTT...MITM (putting on the Chief Engineer/ Editor cap) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment