Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'd Like To Solve The Puzzle - BLOG!!!!!

lucky for him he looks good in orange!
I now interrupt with trying to sleep more that four hours for this very special blog!

Andy Dick is being sued for allegedly sexually assaulting two Kentuckians in a West Virginia nightclub. If you're from Kentucky in a West Virginia nightclub called Rum Runners with someone with the last name of Dick you are pretty-much asking for trouble I think. I don't ever like to make light of sexual assault but this gets even more unusual as both of these complainants are men. Dick plead not-guilty to grabbing the bouncer's crotch and trying to grope and kiss one of the customers. Dick has been in tight squeezes before and the State's Attorney down there says Dick “has a history of sexual misconduct which is serial in nature.” Maybe Andy should have changed his name. Tim Allen's real name is Timothy Dick (not to be confused with Jiminy Glick) and he was wise enough to change it and he is Buzz Lightyear now. Apparently what's in a name doesn't always smell so sweet if your name is Dick. I think I may have mixed-up a couple of different Shakespeare lines there? I am sure Dick will get off after paying some money and doing some community service or something. How does this dick keep getting off all the time? I am so envious. When I feel I am heading down a dark path I often think of Andy and say to myself, "be careful not to be a Dick." Ben Stiller and Bob Odenkirk were pretty smart to distance themselves from this Dick!

I just found out that there is a new Marcel The Shell episode. This episode is called Marcel the Shell with Shoes On, Two. It's funny but, just like most things, the sequel (I wanted really badly to call it the seashell instead of the sequel) isn't as good as the original but is pretty good too. If you haven't seen Marcel before you need to check out those links - I 59.7% guarantee you'll like them.

I have a line on two really cool guests for the Dirty Laundry Podcast. One of them I have already started the ball rolling and the other one I don't know how to proceed but I will begin before we record the next episode so we can tell you about our possible quests and the progress thereof. I may even have to have a call-to-action to enlist your help by pressuring one of them to come on the show. I want to be more clandestine but I am not really sure that's possible. They are both coming to our town in upcoming months already so I have that going for me which is nice and cannot hurt. Maybe I will promise them that Andy Dick won't be here...that's a big selling point I hear.
Champagne wishes too?

I have always liked both Pat Sajak and Vanna White. They both seem very nice, they're both easy on the eyes and Vanna is from Myrtle Beach, which is an added bonus. I have just learned of another reason to like them and it reminds me of how Cha Cha and I handle the podcast. In a recent interview on ESPN2, because Wheel of Fortune is one of the most watched sports on television, Sajak said in early episodes of taping the show, "Vanna and I would go across (the street) and have two or three or six (margaritas) and then come and do the last shows and have trouble recognizing the alphabet." No wonder they both still look so young. They would go across the street from the studio at lunch time to a Mexican restaurant called Los Arcos and get plowed - I wonder if Andy Dick was the bartender back then? There's a house across the street from us that just went up "for sale." Maybe Cha Cha and I should buy it and turn it into a bar. I think The Dirty Laundry Lounge sounds pretty cool. We could serve dirty martinis and are there such things as dirty margaritas (patent pending/copyright/trademark)? OMG I think I am going to "invent" those and make those our signature drinks. Anyway - thanks for validating our behavior Pat and Vanna - we have SO MUCH in common with those two....it's like we're clones (I hope I look that good when I am 65 - the margaritas are a great start!). I have to find that old issue of Cha Cha in Playboy.

For all of you lovers of The Office there are talks of a spin-off. The new show, if it is developed, will be centered around the day-to-day runnings of Shrute Farm's beet farm/bed and breakfast. I will reserve judgment until they submit me their treatment but I am picturing maybe a Newhart-type deal? Spin-off talks are not usually good signs for the shows that they are spinning from though I don't think The Office has much juice left anyway and Happy Days went on for quite a while after Laverne and Shirley and Mork & Mindy started..
MITM or Dirty Laundry - which to spin-off?

I have to try to get something done before I go pick up Fabio and the other two musketeers from basketball practice and then try to get some sleep. Show biz is so demanding. Thank you for stopping by here for this later-in-the-day version of MITM. I hope it didn't freak you out and make you think that this is just the longest day in history. Have a great rest of your day and have a MATTgarita or two to stay young like Pat Sajak and Matt Helser (Pat/Matt rhyme and Sajak and Helser both have only one vowel in them that you can buy successfully and we both have beautiful co-hosts -  creepy). TTTT...MITM (I'd like to solve the puzzle - OUT!)

I now return you to your regularly-scheduled afternoon/evening.
Objects in this blog are larger than they appear - THE BLOG JUST GOT OUTTA THE POOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment