Tuesday, July 31, 2018

The Angriest Blogger Not in Brooklyn

The Angriest Man in Brooklyn was the last film starring Robin Williams to be released while he was still alive though there would be three more released after his death. I watched The Angriest Man...today on The ROKU Channel. It was a pretty touching film and it made me think about my own life and events that have occurred off-and-on. I recommend the film highly. Be warned that it is a roller-coaster ride of emotions. Williams was a tremendously talented person. He hanged himself and it was due, in part, to a brain disease called "diffuse Lewy body dementia." It is weird to know that someone so gifted and talented and, seemingly, would have a depression issue. My mom was depressed and I believe I have a bit of that in me as well. I have an appointment to start seeing a councilor for depression. I think everybody needs someone to talk to once in awhile. I am a lot like Williams' was I imagine - we both tried/try to mask our inner sadness with jokes and being the class clown. I was not voted class clown in high school but I was voted most humorous. I am not sure what the difference is in those two "awards." Anyway, I recommend the movie - Peter Dinklage is in it! Now, I have bummed myself out.

I will try to make the rest of this blog  a bit more rosy,

I cannot believe that is is almost 19:00. I got a lot done today and Cha Cha is now gone for three days; she is in Evanston for work. I would go with her a lot of the times she went and I'd spending the day walking around the city and hang-out at the library. With my flat tire it would be me sitting around like a mope. I cannot very well walk around with my Darth Vader boot. The boot helps but the blood down in the Achilles area makes the ankle throb.  Maybe it would be the real-life Rear Window. Yes, I am obsessed with Rear Window lately for some reason; It is my boot and his cast.wheel chair, obviously.  I will say that I have lost seven pounds over the past three weeks with zeroish exercise. I am just eating better things like: grapes, bananas, baked chicken, I try to be more rosy and then I mention Dart Vader; see, always going to the dark side.

One way to not get bummed out, for me at least, is not to watch the news. Every time I watch the news, since 45 took over, I feel my heartbeat playing 3/4 time as opposed to the usual 2/4 time. Within the next week I an going to apply for jobs to several print publications. I am wasting my educated talents not using what I paid student loans to learn and then I don't use those talents? Makes no common sense.
Who IS This people?

I guess I am going up to Rockford with my dad on Thursday. One of my second cousins died and we are going to visit his mother and sister (my great aunt and another second cousin). I could not very well tell my dad no when I am sitting around like a hostage in my own home. Speaking of Rockford, I hear that Jerry Seinfeld is performing at The Coronado Theater (Coronado Performing Arts Theater now) in Rockford on Friday. My dad would have no idea who Seinfeld even was. I imagine the tickets are pretty expensive and already sold-out.

I am going to end now as it is getting dark outside and I am too lazy and crippled to get up and turn a light on. And to think that I thought The Clapper was just for lazy people. Thank you for coming by and, I take requests if you want me to write about something in particular,  TTTT...MIYM (out). ADIOS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment