Wednesday, July 25, 2018

What is Phony and what is Reality?

I didn't even know 45 knew how to read
I am listening to Pandora right now (the Queen station) and the song I used to play here every time I wrote the blog. I am guessing that the blog gods are wanting me to play the blog's theme song! Here it is! Just click that blue link back there if you want to see the video.

It's high noon. I don't know why it matters what time it is but I always feel compelled to include the times when I am writing the blog.

I know one thing for certain - our 45 is a lying, egocentric, nimrod, bonehead, racist... Or as they said in the movie 9 to 5 a "sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical, bigot." I feel fairly certain that he will be gone before long. Even his staunch followers seem to be abandoning his nonsense. I will not ignore my senses as they have served me very well to this point (mostly). I have seen and heard enough to know that he probably will not serve a second term since many of his followers are starting to wise-up. My dad voted for him and I would love to talk to him and see how he feels about his decision now. I will not do that, however, because it will get into a long debate and he will know that he is right and I know that I am correct as I am definitely left and not right. 

In a few hours I am going to help Fabio move some stuff to his new apartment. To be more specific, I am going to be the security detail watching the vehicle as he carries stuff into the new place. I will guard the 4Runner so nothing mysteriously goes missing while he is in the place. I have had lots of experience at security-type jobs and such so I am fairly certain that I can excel at this task. I may have an issue if I have to run-down a perp.

I guess I am going to add some phony ads again today because I have gotten away from it. at they crack me up.

Tomorrow is my next podiatrist appointment and I am fearing that they will take the next step. That means surgery. The heel, where the tear is, still aches almost constantly and now I have soreness up further on the back of the leg. I am still surprised that it hurts first thing in the morning when I just get out of bed. You'd think it would feel better after being off of it all night but then I think to myself, "self, it is a tendon that is torn. Why would it feel better after just being off of it you dimwit?"  My self is so much smarter than I am.

Cha Cha said she is going to make the Sun Basket meal for dinner tonight. That will work out nicely with me helping Fabio and all. I am pretty sure it is not going to take very long to move his stuff. He has two couches in our garage that it will be nice to have out of there so I can park the JEEP in there again. Being the gentleman as I am I let Cha Cha park the FIAT in the garage because I am not so sweet that I would melt if I got wet if it happened to be raining. I do notice that it takes the JEEP's air conditioner a bit longer to chill off when it is parked outside instead of in the garage. 

I have not received the third installment of Jill's The Mysterious Island of Mr. Stout.  The last time she wrote was July 12th. Maybe she was murdered by Mr. Stout and the person that I see here is a figment or an apparition or something. That would give me something to write about, Maybe I am dead and I just think I am alive? So many possibilities as to what is going on.

Well, that is all I have in me today so I suppose I will call it a wrap (that makes me thing of food). I thank you, as always, for stopping by and checking out what is rattling around in my cob-webbed head. I hope you have a great rest of your day. I just remembered that I need to get some more birdseed. I so love watching the squirrels and birds and rabbits and chipmunks and anything else that takes refuge in our forest-like back yard. I am not trying to wax poetic but I think I am accidentally doing just that. TTTT... MITM (out) - au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment