Friday, July 6, 2018

RIP Bun E. Carlos!

Jill comes back to town today - YEAH!

It is 10:33 and I have already done quite a bit. I took the FIAT to Tom Sparks Buick to find out what was wrong with the car. It was a coil issue which makes perfect sense in the way it was acting. I thought it may have been the fetzer valve but it was not. Last night Fabio brought the 4Runner here because he was having problems with the brakes; turned out that it just needed brake fluid. I mowed the lawn (front and back) after I dropped the FIAT off. I paid bills (they never stop coming).

I thought Bun E. Carlos was a good name because rabbits are natural drummers
While I was mowing the backyard I was almost finished when I saw a dead baby bunny. It looked very similar to the one that Jeff brought into the house a week or go or so. The rabbit didn't seem to have suffered any trauma like another animal attacking it or something. Maybe it was the rabbit that was in the house? When I set the rabbit back in the yard last week it seemed to know where it was going and hopped away. I have always been a nature and animal lover so I was saddened. I dug a little grave and buried the bunny and made a make-shift tombstone out of flagstone for the little feller or lass. Turns out that it is very difficult to write legibly on flagstone. I didn't perform a grave-side service because I am not a religious man and I am not sure if rabbits believe in a higher being either. I imagine that rabbits are either Amish or Catholic because they seem to have a lot of offspring. You know the old "hump (or naughty word) like rabbits" saying.
Ma was always smiling

That baby rabbit being dead reminded me of one of my most dedicated blog readers and great friends (Delores "Ma" Meyer) having just died. I was happy that Jill and I got to go visit he just before she passed. I have mentioned her here many times and probably will continue to do so. I have known her since I was about ten years old - right before electricity was invented.

I paid the bills this morning and I have to remember to take the garage to the curb tonight. Our trash pick-up day is usually today but it is tomorrow this week because of Independence Day. I have to clean the kitchen though it is not too bad. Lunch needs to be seen to pretty soon. I am thinking about either making some buffalo wings or throwing a California Pizza Kitchen pie in the oven. I like calling pizza pie because they always do in the gangster films. I also like how they call their tomato sauces gravy. It makes sense because we put marinara and such on noodles and chicken... just like we put beef gravy and the like on mashed potatoes or fries like they do out east and in Diner. When I was in college and Diner came out me and my pals crew all started ordering gravy on our fries whenever we would go out to eat.I think they have buffalo wing pizza too don't they? I am not sure how that would taste. Do they use the buffalo sauce as the pizza base? Hmmmm... I will BRB because I am going to throw that pie in the oven.

Wow. now it is 13:01 and I am done with lunch/pizza. I am continuing to watch The Staircase on Netflix. I am happy that I have figured out what took place with the accident/murder. I am currently watching season 1 episode 9.  No matter what the ending brings I know what really happened. Was I there? No. Do I know these people personally? No. Can I read people? YES! I won't wreck anything for you but I recommend this show for people who enjoyed Ellery Queen or Columbo... This allows you to play detective in a real-life murder case. No MATTer what the rulings are I know what truly happened here. Can you believe that Ellery Queem was only on for two seasons?

I am going to end now because I have just finished a very large bottle of Moscoto with my pizza and I am seeing two keyboards right now. Thank you so very much for stopping by and I will probably blog again tomorrow before returning to work on Sunday. TTT ASAP (out)!

No comments:

Post a Comment