Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Welcome to Living Blogland

I have landed on Living Island (giant 'shrooms)
England calls in Scotland Yard when they need some expert assistance. Does Scotland use Scotland Yard too or do they call in England Yard or Ireland Yard to help? Or do they still use Scotland Yard and just call it Yard? Is Scotland Yard like calling in the FBI or the CIA or something? I have always just accepted this as part of the process when watching films. I know they are real because they were involved in the whole Jack The Ripper deal.

Last night at work I was doing some foot patrol and I saw what looked like two white miniature bowling balls. Not very miniature because they were nearly as big as my size 10 1/2 bowling shoes work boots. I wasn't sure what they were at first because they looked like huge Styrofoam balls. I reached down and touched them and they felt mushroomy and they were definitely "attached" to the ground.I don't care for mushrooms other than in Super Mario Brothers. It was like I landed on Living Island (H.R. Pufnstuf)
 By my size 10 1/2 work boot to show 'shroom size

The new Load Dirty Laundry Podcast is up. The shows must be good because even Cha Cha is listening to the show now. She says that we are delightful.Just click that Red, White and Blue link there or get it free on iTunes ("dirty laundry podcast"). 

So, now I have to work more overtime at work. I have to work this Friday and next Friday. I know I bitch about it but I have learned, from this week's podcast, that I am a hoarder and this is like hoarding COMP time. However, I am taking a vacation day Wednesday (I guess that is tomorrow isn't it?) to go see the Cardinals game in Chicago. I am not sure if they could MATTematically clinch the National League Central that night but that would be cool. They are already guaranteed a play-off spot but it would be nice to win the division and not have to deal with extra games as a wild card team. It's weird that the game tonight is on WCIU. The Cubs not on WGN seems to be like a crime to me. So, this week, I do get two days in a row off (Wednesday and Thursday). I had requested to have off October 11th and 12th to go down and see Splenda but those days were denied. That is one of our busiest weekends of the year and, since I am so vital and essential to the organization, they cannot survive that time without me. I was going to switch it to the following weekend but Splenda cannot get off work that weekend. So, Cha Cha is going all by herself. I told her to take the train and relax and drink and Wifi and meet some amazing man... 

It is 1551 already. The days go by so quickly when you sleep until noon, edit a podcast and then have to figure out dinner and then sleep before going back to work at 2200. I am thinking, since Cha Cha is at class tonight (DePaul) we may do WingStop or Subway. There is not enough time for B-Dubs (Buffalo Wild Wings). Maybe Chiplotle? Editing the show really wipes me out.
Buffalo Wild Wings is better but this is quick

We talk a little about my self-diagnosed mental disorder but, Cha Cha has another theory that makes a lot of sense too. No, it does not have anything to do with me being too sexy as you might believe. I am going to explore this one a little. I think we will talk about it on next week's show. The new show is not up for 20 minutes and I am already worried about next week's show. You're only as good as your last show I guess.

I have to end so we can get dinner and I can sleep. Have a great night (hey, this is my Friday this week I guess). Thank you for stopping by - I really, really, really do appreciate you. I will be able to blog tomorrow because I will not be editing a show and I am off work to go to Chicago. Lucky for you! TTTT...MITM (out) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment