Friday, September 26, 2014

Are You Part of My 83%?

TV Trays are way better than husbands
I am not going to tell you where I am writing this but, though I am using what has been historically called a TV Tray, there is no television in this room. It is a shame that there isn't ordinarily televisions in this room because sometimes we spend an awful lot of time in here. Sometimes this room has been called the library yet there are no books in here either. The one thing we never really do in here is eat because you don't blog where you eat.

Yesterday I wrote that there was a 100% chance of rain in New York as was predicted by the National Weather Service. Technically, they were correct as there was .31 inch of rain. But, that was not enough to cancel the Yankees' game. Derek Jeter got to go out with a better bang (the drum slowly). Jeter drove in the winning run in the 9th inning in his last game played at Yankee Stadium. He also hit a nice double earlier in the game. It was nice to see him get a little chocked-up too; I thought he was a robot.

I was watching Dallas Buyer's Club and afterward a movie called Freeloaders came on. The film was stupid but I watched the entire thing while I did other things. I am referring to Freeloaders not Dallas Buyer's Club when I say it was stupid. The thing that intrigued me about Freeloaders is that it was centered around Adam Duritz's house. If you listen to Dirty Laundry Podcast, and I have written about it here too, he and I may share the same mental disorder. Cha Cha has another theory about what may be my milady now and we will probably talk about that on the new show (probably to be recorded today).

At the beginning of this past podcast we played a clip from South Park. I didn't realize, until the day after we posted  Load #162, that the clip hadn't even aired on the South Park yet. The following night the part that we had already aired appeared on South Park. I am waiting for a letter from Matt Stone and Trey Parker regarding this MATTer.
The work-week resumes again tonight. My normal Sunday (tonight) is once again being interrupted by mandatory voluntary overtime. Tonight is only five hours again but I will be compensated for 7.5 hours. Supposedly, this will be the last one for awhile. It was nice having two days in a row off this week (I took the vacation day to go to the ballgame).

I have lots to do today and it is already 0833 so, I had better wrap this up. I hope you have a great day and a great weekend if you are like 83% of the world and have Saturday and Sunday as your weekend. I made that figure up but I bet 83% is close. Thank you for taking the time to read the blog and listen to the show (you can actually listen to the show while you work or even read the blog). TTTMonday probably...MITM (out)

No comments:

Post a Comment