Thursday, February 27, 2014

Wham Bam Thank You Blog!

I know that for the last couple of days I thought that I may have been coming down with something but, this morning, I feel 100%. No more cough, no more sneezing... it's a miracle. On an unrelated note - I got my days off approved for this Saturday and Sunday and I am now on my FOUR DAY weekend. Then, when I go back to work Monday (the actual Monday), I will only have to work three days before another weekend. I love comp time.

Another 88 downloads from Vietnam for Dirty Laundry Podcast yesterday and now the podcast is #27 in the Comedy category. That is the highest we have been since switching to Comedy.

It's 07:33 and I have to get some sleep so I can get the show edited and uploaded today. I will finish this later while I am editing...

Now it is 20:18 and a lot has happened since I wrote that last paragraph. I slept for about five hours (nice). I edited the whole show that we recorded yesterday; the new Dirty Laundry Podcast is uploading now and will probably be up by the time I click "publish" for this blog. We went to our homeowners association meeting. Man, do some of those people take some of this stupid stuff seriously. If we included people that not everybody knows a candidates for the new club / feature we started on the show this week (Douchebag of the County) there was one dude at the meeting that would be a lifetime member. Holy mackerel. Please listen to the show and nominate people for the distinguished dishonor of become a member of this great club.

I need to get a new upstairs studio chair
Now it is 22:17 and I am officially beginning my four day weekend because 22:00 is my starting night each evening. Now I will be able to finish writing this and hit the hay. I am really tired. I need to get one of those desk chairs (for the lack of a better word) whereby you kneel rather than sit. My ass is so bony that sitting this long recording, editing and uploading the podcast really frosts aches my ass. I guess I could just get another chair. The chair in the downstairs studio is very comfy but I have been doing the editing and uploading in the upstairs studio and the chair here isn't so plush. I even have two thick pillows but, that doesn't make any difference after five or six hours.

If I blog tomorrow it will probably be very late and froma place with 50 degree temperatures. That is a big deal. I am going to sleep now. I will pack in the morning. Have a great night. I am happy you were here. TTTT (late - most likely)...MITM (out) TA! (didn't proof read if case you didn't figure that out) Double TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment