Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Never Stopped Me Before!

Hopefully!
I have nothing to stay but that has never stopped me before. Maybe it's because of the podcast? We just got done recording the new show. I am going to try to edit it tomorrow and have it up before I leave town for the weekend. I sure hope I get my days-off approved tonight. Cough cough sneeze sneeze. Just a quick podcast update - that country that has downloaded our show like crazy for the past six days downloaded us another 98 times yesterday. Are you impressed that I didn't link Dirty Laundry Podcast so far?

Thank goodness it's Friday!

It sure did get cold here again last night. I am not sure if this Winter is ever gonna end in the MIDDLEwest. I hope the reports I hear of the 50 degree weather where I am headed this weekend are correct. How sad is it that I am this excited about 50 degrees? I think I may take a couple of pairs of shorts. It is pairS of shorts or pair of shorts? Pair seems plural by itself but if you pluralize a plural does that make it a double plural?

I wonder if there will be cake (by cake I mean booze)
Tomorrow night is the annual meeting of our Homeowner's Association. I think Cha Cha and I are going to go. I figure I can criticize more if I go to one of these meetings. I am going with an open mind in hopes that I have been wrong about many things and many people. They have always had the meetings on Thursday nights for some reason and, up until very recently, I worked Thursday nights. No MATTer what happens I will get something to blog about.

20 minutes until I try to sleep before work so I had better be done now. I will probably blog again tomorrow while the show is uploading. Thanks for stopping-in. Sorry today may have been a little sparse. I'll try to make up for it tomorrow. Have a great Friday Hump Day. TTTT..MITM (zout - that's right I said zout!) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment