Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I Will Sleep While You Read!

Probably also listening to Dirty laundry Podcast
Why do we blow on hot food to cool it off? When I blog "we" I guess maybe it's the "Royal We" because I am talking about me. Isn't our breath warm? Even if it's cooler than the food that I am trying to cool off I am sure it doesn't work. Funny that, even blogging that right now, I still just blew on my food. Maybe it is more of a habit or a tradition than a cooling process huh?

It has been nice having a little bit better temperatures outside over the past week. It was still cold though better. Now it is, once again, supposed to get back down to about ten below zero today or tonight. I am happy that I will be in 50 degree (above zero) temperatures in about four days. You know I will be in shorts!

On the way home from work yesterday I had to decide whether to get fuel or wait and see how the price fluctuates. It is the time of year when the fuel prices change EVERY SINGLE DAY! It is just like playing the stock market. The price had been $3.49/gallon and had dropped to $3.45/gallon. If I got gas would I be kicking myself later that night because the price dropped even further? I decided to get $30.00 worth. Last night, when I headed back to work, the price had risen to $3.59. It went up 15 cents per gallon. I guess my decision was pretty good this time.

Dirty Laundry Podcast is now #33 in the Comedy category. That is our new highest ranking. This is mostly due to yet another 98 downloads from the country that seems to have really great taste. I am afraid that this is some kind of a glitch but, we'll ride it for as long as we can. If you listened to the newest show you know what country this is. We are probably going to record the next show today and I should have it up by the end of the day Thursday. That is the plan as it sits now but, you know what they say about best laid plans. I'd like to have it up before I get out of Dodge this week.

I think I am going go get some sleep. I just got home from work about an hour ago and I am pretty tired. I usually sleep for 4-6 hours now and then get up and do what I do during the day (my night) and then I get a few mre hours of sleep around 17:00 or 18:00. I made Fabio's lunch, cleaned the kitchen, checked the DLP stats and wrote this blog. I am pretty sleepy; I think the cold air and working while most of the rest of the MIDDLEwest is sleeping makes me sleepy. Thanks for spending a few moments here today. I cannot think of a reason I wouldn't blog tomorrow. I am not going to proofread this today - actually, as you can probably figure out. I rarely proofread before posting the blog. TTTT...MITM (out)! I am seriously falling asleep while typing. TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment