Monday, February 10, 2014

It's Going Around!

I may start watching for bobsledding
It sure is nice having the furnace fixed. Heat is a good thing to have in the MIDDLEwest in the winter.

Seems like Cha Cha got my cold or flu or whatever I have had. She doesn't have the out-of body or out-of-mind experiences yet but, she is sick. So far, this morning, I feel a lot better. I hope it stays that way. I saw that U.S. Olympic bobsledder Lolo Jones is in a "quarantine room" at Olympic Village with flu-like symptoms. I will neither confirm nor deny that I shared flu with that woman. I hope she is tougher than I am because I am a puss; I am fairly certain that she is tougher than I am - she is an Olympic athlete for blogging out loud. I am still really tired but, I am out of the quarantine room.

I am feeling better today. I still have little episodes of weirdness in my head (no wise-cracks - okay go aHEAD with the wisecracks) but much better. I probably have an aneurysm or something; we all have to die of something. At least I may be out of my mind by the time it happens to me so, I won't really care so much.

It is supposed to get down to nineteen below zero tonight. That's much warmer than many nights have worked this winter so far. It all has to end soon, right? I have never so looked forward to Spring in my life. I look forward to it every year but, this year I want it even more.

I noticed today, after two entire months at the same exact prices in this town, fuel prices have gone up ten cents per gallon at every gas station in town. I almost wrote service station but gas stations aren't service stations much anymore. They have probably done a study over the years and find that this is when people begin driving more. I realize that all business is supply and demand but, I am tired of being raped. I am so happy that I work right here in town these days and Cha Cha is allowed to work from home. That saves us so much money.

I got the podcast half edited today. I am stuck at a problem right now and have to get some sleep before work tonight. I will get it done tomorrow. I will solve the issue I am having with the editing; I always do one way or another.

I just had one of those weird feelings again. I think it is just flu symptoms. Maybe I have an allergy?

I have to sleep now. I will blog again tomorrow while I am editing the rest of the show. Have a great night. I hope you get to spend the rest of the night in your nice warm house. Thanks for the usual. TTTT (unless I freeze to death or am in somebody else's body who doesn't let me blog)....MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment