Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Final Blog and Testament?

I thought I had started to feel better over night but, I just made Cha Cha breakfast and found that I was wrong. A simple breakfast of scrambled eggs, hash browns and multi-grain toast. I tried a bit and immediately felt sick to my stomach. It seems to be smells that are bothering me - taste, basically, is smell. There is a more weird thing about it that I cannot really explain but, I will try. When I start to feel sick my mind seems to be transported to someplace else; it's kind of like my mind is somehow placed into someone else's brain and I see out of their eyes. I see things that I have never seen before and people that I do not know but, it all seems to be happening right now. Is it a weird past-life regression or an out-of-body experience? I know that sounds weird but, it is true. I don't eat mushrooms so, it's not that. I do have other cold symptoms too. Is this still left over from all of the rum or the tequila Friday night? I never even got drunk. I called off work last night; I hope I feel better by tonight. I HATE missing work. I have about 200 sick hours built-up while others are in "deduct" but, did I mention that I HATE HATE HATE missing work? I will call-off again if this is still going-on though. If something weird happens to me tell Cha Cha about this because this because she doesn't read the blog.

I just read that a zoo in Copenhagen, Denmark killed one of their baby giraffes with a bolt gun and fed it to the lions because the 18-old month-old giraffe was "unwanted." I know I think like a bleeding-heart liberal American but, couldn't they have sold it to another zoo and then bought some Purina Lion Chow
or something? A British zoo even offered to rehome the giraffe but they said no. Animal Rights Sweden said, " It is no secret that animals are killed when there is no longer space, or if the animals don't have genes that are interesting enough. The only way to stop this is to not visit zoos." I imagine this happens in America too huh?
Jeff could get out of this in about 30 seconds
Jeff escaped from his line in the backyard again. I have no idea how he got away this time. Maybe I am looking through Jeff's eyes when I leave my own mind. I think he is Harry Houdini reincarnated. I went and got him - he hadn't gotten far and had a 50 foot wire lead attached to him so, he was easy to find this time. When I got back I came back on here and saw on Facebook that one of the neighbors had seen him and thought he was a coyote running around the neighborhood. When we first got him some of the neighbor kids across the street told their mom that we, "got a wolf." Jeff is the talk of the town (the neighborhood anyway).

That is all I have to write today. I just wanted to get that sick thing out here in case I die. Maybe I am being slowly poisoned? Maybe I am just losing my marbles (more marbles that is). Whatever - if something happens have an autopsy done on me or I will haunt the Hell out of all of you. Don't think I can't do it either! Thanks a lot for being here again. Maybe I just need more rest? (not the "In Peace" kind though) Have a great rest of your weekend. I will probably blog tomorrow from this world or the next. TTTT...MITM (BOO!) out!

No comments:

Post a Comment