Thursday, February 6, 2014

I Think I am Being Stalked

Last night a coyote crossed my path - twice. When I went south he ran across in front of me (east to west ) and, when I went back north  about five minute later he crossed in front of me again (east to west). The first time he went about 100 yards away and just stood there and stared at me. The second time he just ran across and the disappeared ion the brush. I am taking it as an omen of some kind. I am trying to think like a native American. I am not a native American because I wasn't born here; isn't everyone who was born in America a native American? Why does it mean something when a black cat crosses our paths but, when any other animals cross our paths it means nothing? Or, do we just not know those meanings? Or, is the black cat think bunk and just superstition - duh! Coyotes get a bad rap - thanks a lot Looney Toons!

It's official (not totally official until it's done I guess) we are going to record Dirty Laundry Podcast. I am excited. I like doing the show. It's a lot of work but, it's fun work. I just want the whole world to be happy and, if we can help a little, I want to help. This blog, like usual, is taking me hours to write. I type something and then I get distracted and start researching. I have been looking up things for the podcast one I typed "Dirty Laundry Podcast." I just read some of our mail. I just made some virtual Post-its for show notes. Cha Cha suggests that

Why do we need toe nails and finger nails? I am sure someplace in our evolution our toe nails served as claws before we had shoes and boots and such but, I say let's get rid of the nails. Imagine how different our toes and fingers would look without nails. I do realize that picking our noses and scratching ourselves are much easier with nails. Why do we hide that we pick our noses? We all do it yet we hide the fact that we do it. Just like farting - imagine what a different world it would be if we could pick our noses and fart whenever and wherever we wanted. It would be the Old West again wouldn't it? I will not champion this cause.

I guess I am going to the store so I have to end. Any podcast ideas please send them VERY soon if you want them to be considered for this week. We have some stuff from the usual suspects: The Lost Sock, Greg Weindorf... Always very happy to get ideas and suggestions and the like. Negative, positive, helpful, antagonistic, praising... we don't care - we like it all.

Have a great night and I WILL blog again tomorrow while I am editing the new show hopefully. Have a great night and STAY WARM in the MIDDLEwest. Stay warm everywhere but, I know first hand that it's colder than a witch's teet here (I still don't know what that means). The brass bra part makes sense if it's cold out though. TTTT...MITM (out and excited to record the show). P.S. the people liked my voice-over work that I did yesterday (read yesterday's blog if that makes no sense to you). TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment