Friday, January 10, 2014

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I just got home from work and boy are my wings tired. It was so much warmer last night than it has been the previous part of the week. They are talking that temperatures today may be near 40 degrees ABOVE zero, That is a 88 degree temperature increase since Monday (if you count the windchill). The windchill pretty much makes it so you have to count it. 

At the end of shift this morning I was asked if I'd like to have Thursdays and Fridays as my "weekend." Currently I have Sundays and Mondays off. It would be nice to have Friday nights off. Saturday and Sunday or maybe even Friday and Saturday would be better but, it's far better than the Tuesday/Wednesday weekend I had for about a year. Baby steps. People at work are dropping like flies. There has been a day shift added and, eventually, I may actually get to work days. I just need more spots to open-up or more people to leave. I wish job performance meant more than seniority because most of these people are useless; lucky for them we are Union. 

Today I plan on getting the podcast finished. It's mostly done and I have to sleep first. I'll let you know when that happens.I am actually so tired that I cannot blog any longer. I will knock hit you up later one way or another. Have a great day; I'll be dreaming about you. TTT later...MITM (zzzzzzzzzzz) TA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment