Thursday, January 30, 2014

I Am the Worst Kind of Moron!

I am a moron. But, I think I am the worst kind of moron; I KNOW that I am a moron. Does that make me not a complete moron or does that make me beyond a complete moron? See, how moronic I am? Nobody can be beyond complete of anything - complete is complete.We all know morons who don't have the moron-awareness factor and, I envy them. I could deal with being an idiot if I didn't know I was one. Actually, that would be so liberating. I am not feeling sorry for myself. It sounds like that but, I am not. I guess the deadly sin that I am experiencing here is ENVY! I want to either be smarter, which, try as I might, cannot seem to happen or, I want to be a full-blown babbling idiot. It is my Saturday so, maybe I will just get drunk.

See, there's a bad thing about having Thursdays and Fridays off. It would have been great to go out and sit at a bar when I had Tuesdays and Wednesdays off. Mondays would have been good too when I had Sundays and Mondays off. I bet bars are a lot busier on Thirsty Thursdays and Fridays than on Mondays Tuesdays and/or Wednesdays. The good things still outweigh the bad with Thursdays and Fridays off. Tomorrow night we get to go out. We are going to Cha Cha's besties' house. She is one of my besties too but, it sounds creepy when a fella has a lady for a bestie. So, now I am creepy moron. Why is being a creeper so bad? I think I already have next Friday night planned too - I think one of my other besties (Dr. Weindorf) and I are going out next week. If you request an audience on a Friday please get your requests in as early as possible - address your requests to "kid in a candy store" courtesy of this blog or Dirty Laundry Podcast.
One person that makes me feel better about myself if Jeff Swanson. He is SOOOOOO much more of a moron than me. Don't worry, he will never see this and, if he did, he could not read it. Jeff is outside right now getting himself wrapped and tangled around trees for the fifth time in an hour. Jeff Swanson is our dog. He is a very nice chap but, though a Border Collie and, supposedly one of the smartest breeds of dogs, he is an idiot. Doesn't say much for the lesser dogs on the intelligence food-chain does it. We named him Jeff Swanson because, for no reason at all, I thought a dog named Jeff Swanson would be funny. Moron Rule #232 - "always entertain yourself first."

We are tentatively going to record Dirty Laundry Podcast tonight. However, my co-host has the cold/flu that I am just getting over now. That's why I wrote "tentatively;" She may not feel like doing the show. I would sincerely like to thank everyone who listens to the show and reads this blog. I look at the numbers for the podcast regularly and, I love that we are growing in listeners every week. It just amazes me at the number of countries that listen to us. Perhaps we make people feel better about themselves?
What a cool town!

I feel like going back to Canada. I will probably wait until winter is over though. It's not that bad of a drive to Toronto. Do the Blue Jays still play baseball? How come the Blue Jays' website is a dot com? Shouldn't it be a dot ca? What a coincidence - single game tickets go on sale tomorrow. The Cardinals are there June 6,7,8 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday). A Cardinals / Blue Jays game? That's for the birds. We took the kids to a Jays game when we visited when they were young. I bet they would appreciate it more now (maybe not the game but, Canada for sure). June 8th is Jose Reyes Bobblehead Day! When does the Raptors/NBA season end? April!

I have been writing this off-and-on for about five hours (okay maybe two). Have a great night. I will probably blog again tomorrow because I always seem to have some stupid things in my head trying to get out. Thanks for helping me get them out. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment