Saturday, January 25, 2014

Cough Cough Sneeze Cough

Ours have different expiration dates
The Bulls' game was a lot of fun. Too bad the Bullies got creamed (not a foreshadowing coffee reference). Fabio and I did see one victory each last night, however. We both had Cuppy Coffee in the Dunkin Donuts' Donut Race. Cuppy smoked by the bagel and the donut in the final turn of the race. Neither one of us drinks coffee so, Cha Cha get's two free medium cups.

The best $5 I spent all night was the extra fin I paid to get "easy exit" parking. It turned out that the spot we got was directly in front of the exit. I was Mattman and Fabio was the Boy Wonder. We got in the Mattmobile and atomic battery to power, turbines to speed, we drove forward and we were out of the gate before most people even got to their cars. When we got to the car there were two cars directly behind us. That meant that the dude right behind us was the ice cream in the ice cream sandwich. He could not get out until one of the chocolate sandwich patties (cake, cookie, chocolate bread... whatever they are) is gone. Turns out that he saved the $5 and had a great escape since we were the first ones out of the lot. We did not leave early, we just got lucky. We also didn't wait for the escalators - we took the stairs (the old fashioned way). They were only letting so many people on the escalators on at a time. Seems to really defeat the purpose of an escalator if you ask me.

The roads were pretty good until we got west of Aurora which is where our part of The MIDDLEwest lies. We saw lots of people in accidents, in ditches and smashed into concrete walls. I never went of 55 MPH even though the speed limit in 70 MPH since January 1st. They were probably still waiting for tow trucks or filling out police reports while we were already home. I drove home thinking WWCCD. Cuppy Coffee would have paced himself until he saw a safe opening and then crossed the finish line to victory. I owe you one Cuppy Coffee! I will never be able to repay you. because you are a fictional character who resembles a cup of coffee.

I have been sick for the last couple of days. It has been mostly a cough and a stuffed-up nose. On the way home from the game I stopped and got some Day-Quil Cough and ZZZ Quil. I realize they won't make me better but they did let me sleep without coughing through the night because we know proper rest and blah blah blah makes us feel better. It really is just time and time seems to go more quickly when we are passed-out. I just took more of them now. I don't have to work for thirteen hours so, maybe I will feel better by then. My ribs hurt from coughing. I cannot believe this blog hasn't had crabby undertones yet.

I think Haley Joel Osment is Patton Oswald's son. Or maybe he is David Arquette's son? It depends on the angle. Speaking of that - is there any part of Courtney Cox's face that is stock? Or, is the entire thing rebuilt from sheet metal and Bond-O?

I am getting sick of all of the social networking he said as he typed his blog and is about to mention that the new Dirty Laundry Podcast is ready. Uh oh, here comes the crabby. Luckily the ZZZ Quil is kicking in and I am getting drowzyowzzzzzy, I am gonna end here with one eye shut. Have a great day. Sorry to the other 21,000 people that I exposed my cold to last night. Thanks a lot for stopping in. PLEASE be sure to listen to the podcast - this is the one that we recorded in the car while driving through a blizzard (spoiler alert). I think I was supposed to say spoiler alert before I wrote it wasn't I? Oooopsie.

I went from zero to crabby in two seconds. TA! (MITM Out) I may go have some Progresso Light Chicken Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment