Thursday, January 23, 2014

MuskMatt Love WIl Not Keep US Together

My goodness it is Saturday again. That reminds me, I have to change the days my alarm screams at me now that my nights off have changed. I will be right back. I am back. I am such a worrier that I set three different alarms. I cannot stand being late; it is one of the things I hate most in the world - being late. Since hitching my wagon to certain parties that will remain unnamed here in this blog I have had to deal with being late many times over the past 30 years but, I still am not happy when it happens. Maybe that's why I am so grumpy sometimes?

Right now I am starting this blog while I let the shower warm up. Why do I feel it is necessary that I take a shower before I go to get a haircut? They wash my hair anyway. They will wash it even if I go in with wet hair and say "I just washed it." Is it so, at the end of the haircut they can say, "the shampoo and conditioner I used on your hair today was Dr. Fartenmeiser Smells No More With Zero Tangles. It's on sale today for 30% off. Would you like me to add that to your bill or did you need detangler or nail polish or an undercarriage spray?" I just wanted a damn cheap haircut. Thata is why I chose your stupid shop. Quit trying to peddle your wares. I can get it much cheaper and any number of stores even with your supposed 30% discount.

It seems like just seventeen years and one day ago that Fabio was born. As part of the festivities to celebrate this monumental occasion and my new days off we are going to  see The Los Angeles Clippers lose to The Chicago Bulls tomorrow night. Last year we went to see The Lakers. What is it with us and watching these Los Angeles teams? Kinda fitting that we will see the Clippers the day after I get a haircut.

Sorry, I took a bit of a break there to go get a haircut and stop by Lowe's to get some building supplies. It is colder that Hell out there. What a dumb saying. Isn't everything supposed to be colder that Hell? I think inside of a volcano is even colder than Hell. Two nights ago I spent seven hours out in the cold and yesterday I started developing cold symptoms. I have: a sore throat, a stuffed-up and runny nose (yes, that is possible) and a headache. Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder - and a cough. I am around many people at work every night so, it makes sense that I would get sick from time to time. I just think these are cold-weather related things and nothing serious that will keep me down. Now I have ELO (Electric Light Orchestra) stuck in my head. Hey, that reminds me - I heard that Captain and Tennille (I always liked them - I especially have always liked his real name - Daryl Dragon. What a cool name. I would would have been Dragon and Tennille I think). Love, Love won't keep them together. No more Muskrat Love. Maybe one of them wants to Shop Around? Did you know she did some background singing on Pink Floyd's The Wall? He was a keyboard player for The Beach Boys? They were married for 39 years and he says he "doesn't know why she filed for divorce."
Love, love did no keep them together!
I am about 1/3 the way done editing Dirty Laundry Podcast (Podcasters In Cars Drinking Water). The sound is better than I expected but, recording while driving in the car in a blizzard doesn't sound as good as recording in the studio. Where do we go after recording in the car? I am thinking on a plane trip but, that would be weird to the other passengers. Being off tonight I am hoping to get the rest of the show edited and up tonight or in the morning.

Now it's been about three hours since I started writing this blog. I have to get the podcast done - it's 20:02 for crying out loud. If you're looking for us on television at the Bulls' game tomorrow night we will be in Section 301 Row 9; that means there is no way you will see us on television. We may even have a hard time seeing the game from way up there. Thank goodness for JumboTron or whatever it's called these days. We will get a good view of Benny The Bull when he comes flying around after being launched from the top of the stadium though.

Thanks a lot for stopping by. I will let you know when the podcast is ready. The best ways to find out the quickest are: subscribe to the podcast on Podomatic or iTunes, "like" Dirty Laundry Podcast on Facebook, follow me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter (Matt The Agitator). Follow., follow, follow, follow... Have a great rest of your night. I might blog during the tomorrow? I have to get some stuff done and Fabio has an orthodontist appointment plus the whole Bulls deal. It's a crap-shoot. TTTT or Saturday (which is now my Monday)... MITM (out of bounds) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment