Friday, August 17, 2012

Without 2013 How Can I Fail at New Resolutions?

I always thought I was against reality shows but here I am am flipping back and forth between Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew on LOGO and Police Women of Memphis on OWN. I have watched Celebrity Rehab ever since it started and I am not really sure why I like it so much. I think I like to know that celebs aren't as cool as they think they are. Not that I want bad things to happen to them but I like to know that they are as cool as they think. Police Women of Memphis is a big surprise to me because I, for some reason, cannot stand Oprah Winfrey (don't tell her) and it's on her network. I have never liked her and I know people love her. I guess I cannot say I have never liked her because she was really good in A Color Purple. My favorite people that have been on the Celebrity Rehabs have been: Rodney King, Tom Sizemore, Sean Young and Amber Smith because they all seemed like nice people. The ones that were the most fun to watch because they were very odd, not going to be surprising, were: Gary Busey, Dennis Rodman, Steven Adler and Janice Dickenson. It's great to see all of the silicone in nightgowns and such.... there are so many things to like by watching other peoples' misfortunes. I also like the ones who show-up with drugs in their system; I guess it's the "one last one before I have to quit" theory that we have all experienced with one thing or another.

Splenda is on her way back to school. I am always happier when she is here. Even if I don't see her while she is home as much as I'd like I at least know that she is safe. When she is hundreds of miles away I don't have that piece of mind always.
Does anybody else take joy in the fact that Facebook stock continues to tank? I know I would feel differently if I had bought the IPO (initial public offering) but I feel smarter now that I didn't. I don't wish bad for the people who bought shares of Facebook but maybe it's because I saw The Social Network and it shows Jesse Eisenberg Mark Zuckerburg as a jerk. Speaking of jerks, I didn't take the time to make sure I spelled their names correctly but you know who I am blogging about.

Based on what I have blogged here so far I must be in a bad mood. I am very stuffed-up and I continue to cough so maybe I am sick. I am always crabby when I am sick. Hey, Dwight Gooden just arrived at Celebrity Rehab. He has cocaine in his system...LOL. I guess that's why he's in rehab... he cannot stop. We all need help from time-to-time. I love getting a nice big close-up of a container of "Doc" Gooden's urine. Amy Fisher is trying to leave rehab. There's probably some really sexy guy like Joey Buttafuoco to go see.

Hey, Michael J. Fox is going to return to television in a regular series. He's had quite a bit of success (no secret of his success LOL - man I crack be up) in both television and movies. Alex P. Keaton, Teenwolf, Stuart Little, Marty McFly, that dude on Spin City... I have always liked him. Word on what the series is going to be about are very hush hush but it sounds like all of the networks are fighting it out to get the rights to the show. He certainly is an incredible inspiration to all of us.
"Doc, I just found out that I was adopted"
I am gonna wrap-it-up. I have reality television to watch. I tell myself I hate reality shows but there I go lying to myself again. The real truth his that I hate that I watch reality television shows. I wish there was going to be a 2013 so I could make that one of my New Year's resolutions.

Thank you, as always, for making me feel like I make a difference. Actually, thank you for giving me a reason to psychoanalysis myself on a regular basis. Have a great weekend. I may or may not sneak a blog or two in there this weekend. TTT whenever...MITM (sniffling out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment