Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Robbing Almond Joy to Pay Mounds!

I just got done mowing the lawn and boy are my wings tired. That doesn't sound right but mowing the lawn when it's so hot out isn't right either so who is to say what's right. While I was mowing I was listening to the latest Dirty Laundry Podcast. We are recording the new show tonight and I always listen to the previous week's show before we record the new one because it jogs my MIDDLE memory. If you haven't listened to our show yet you really must give it a try. I honestly think that if I listened to our show as a perfect stranger I would like it. Maybe that's because we talk about things that interest me I suppose now that I think of it.

Last night I put in a vacation request for this coming Sunday. I have been on the fence about taking off for John Borowski's new film premiere (Carl Panzram: The Spirit of Hatred and Vengeance) but how often do you get to go to an actual movie premiere? It is a "World Premier Screening." I am fairly certain that I will get the night off and I am excited. There are going to be at least three previous Dirty Laundry Podcast guests there and maybe some celebrities that I can ambush with my digital recorder. The people who have been on the show that I know for sure that will be there are: John Borowski, of course, Charles D. Moisant and Willie Adkins. I have a feeling that Ben Pavalon will be there too. It is Cha Cha's birthday but she doesn't want to go so I need a posse. Maybe that will be my present to her - getting outta her hair. We're not ten years old and she's never really been that excited about her birthdays. If you're interested in going with me please let me know; contingent on me getting off work, of course. I can get you in....as a celebrity podcaster I know I can get you in. I can also introduce you to a world renown filmmaker. If you need a refresher on John Borowski you can watch: H.H. Holmes: America's First Serial Killer and Albert Fish: In Sin He Found Salvation on Netflix or listen to the episode of our show when he was on. They are both great films. I tend to ramble when I get excited and I guess I am rambling.
You Only Die Once!
Who wants to go? The 4-Runner holds seven and I am one. Maybe if only a few go we can take the Fiat? I cannot help but thinking the Fiat would be fun with The Lost Sock (very tall) and Jay Cole (very Incredible Hulkish) getting out of that car with me. We would look like a band of Super Heroes going out in our secret identities I think. Especially with Cha Cha's license plates - "EXIST." And our Entertainment Reporter Greg to round-out the foursome? The 4-Runner would be better though because that makes for a bigger posse. Maybe I should get six big dudes and dudettes and they could all surround me with mirrored sunglasses and create a buzz for the podcast like I am a big podcasting celebrity like I pretend to be.

I have so many things on my mind and so many things I have written down but with the podcast only a couple of hours away I have to save some things for the show. Is that robbing blogger to pay pod? I never understood that saying, "robbing Peter to pay Paul" but I would bet my immortal soul that it has something to do with The Holy Bible. Or maybe Mounds and Almond Joy? It would only take three seconds to Google it but then I would go off on a tangent about what that meant... tempting!

I heard that a man in Ohio was arrested in a movie theater show The Dark Knight Rises with a bag of weapons including a fully loaded 9mm pistol, two full ammo magazines and several knives. He was the first one to enter the theater and he sat in the back center of the movie theater. He was arrested by an off-duty police officer who was very observant and when they searched his homes he had a room with a huge arsenal of guns and weapons that his wife didn't even know he had. I don't mean to make light of this but these people are gonna make it where it is going to make it more difficult for me to sneak bottles of water and healthy snacks into the theaters. I am pretty sure that gun control and racism (Chick-fil-A) are certain to decide who our next POTUS (see yesterday's blog) is.

I have rambled-on as I do and this is getting long (TWSS). I am fairly certain I will blog again tomorrow because I will have a new podcast to promote. I am serious about "who wants to go to a world movie premiere with me." Let me know if you want to go. I stink from mowing the lawn so I am gonna go take a shower so I smell nice for Dirty Laundry (ironic). I hope you have a great Tuesnight and, as always, thank you so very much for making me feel like this blog continues to be worth writing. TTTT...MITM (soon to take the next step to super stardom) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment