Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blog is Just a Fantasy!

I just got the kitchen cleaned, there's a load of laundry in the washing machine, I won the Mega Millions last night (as predicted - just not as much money as I had planned to win), the Dirty Laundry Podcast is uploaded for you to enjoy and now it is time to blog. 

I stayed up until 3:00AM editing the podcast but got so tired that I went to bed and I didn't finish it until this afternoon. Its a good thing I still enjoy doing the show. The editing is kind of tedious at times but it's all worth it when it's done. I actually even like listening to the show; I listened to last week's show (#73) five times. Is that narcissistic or do I just know good entertainment when I hear it? I suppose that if I still enjoy the show the fifth time I listen to it others ought to be able to at least get through it once. 

I heard that Abby Elliot is leaving Saturday Night Live (SNL). This makes me sad because she is one of my favorites on SNL. I was happy when Kristin Wiig left because I thought her very over-rated. Andy Samburg left too but that's no big deal to me either. Jsson Sadekis may also be leaving and I could do without him too. Abby Elliot did: Khloe Kardashian, Anna Farris, Rachel Maddow, Zooey Daschenel, Angelina Jolie... these were among the best characters on the show. I didn't even realize she was Chris Elliot's daughter until Dirty Laundry Podcast entertainment expert Greg Weindorf told me. I have always thought that Chris Elliot was hilarious. He was okay on SNL though he was only a bit player but when he was on Late Night with David Letterman he killed me. I was also a huge fan of Get a Life. Maybe Abby Elliot will go to movies or get her own television show. I wish her luck because she will be great on her own.

When did Wife Swap turn into Trading Spouses? Is it a trick to try to get us to watch re-runs when they are named something else? 

I guess they are making Scary Movie 5. I saw about ten minutes of the first one and that was more than enough. What makes Scary Movie 5 the "scariest" of all of these moronic movies is that Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan are playing a couple in the movie called "The World's Hottest Couple." Supposedly one or both of them will be killed-off in the opening sequence. My money is on both of them dying in the very beginning and they will each make huge money for very little work. I have never seen one episode of Sheen's new series Anger Management and I will never watch this show. I like a few of the other people on the show but while he is involved I will not watch the show. I know idiots like Sheen in real life and these are the idiots that are making me reconsidering playing fantasy football in the same league that I have played in for the last six or seven years this coming season. The problem is that there are a few people that I really like playing with and seeing in our league so I have to weigh the pros and the cons. Most everybody behaves badly from time to time, me included, but if you behave badly more times than you behave properly I really don't have time for you. 

Did you hear about Rashida Jones calling for John Travolta to come out of the closet? During an interview Jones, Quicny Jones' daughter, formerly on The Office and now on Parks and Recreations," was talking to an interviewer from Spinning Platters and said, "There needs to be, like a professional athlete that come out... and maybe a movie star. Like John Travolta. Come out! Come on! How many masseurs have to come forward? Let's do it!" Seriously, right after Horshack dies? Either she's really gutsy or maybe a little drunk? This takes a lot of guts or very little brains and we'll see how this plays out but I bet an apology and/or retraction or talks of being misquoted or out-of-context happens soon.
I already played this once today

Alrighty, I am done. I have to get something for the tumor that is growing in my brain. I am going to cash my winnings on last night's Mega Millions and get me some Power Ball tickets for tonight because I heard that is up to $360,000,000.. That would sure come in handy. Have a great Wednesnight. Thank you, as always, for stopping by. The drier is calling for me to start folding before dinner...yeah!!!!!! TTTT....MITM (offen sie). TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment