Monday, August 6, 2012

A Dead Blog in the MIDDLE of the Day!

I have such a bad sinus headache I wish my head would explode. I have adult onset allergies. I am not sure if there's such a thing but I didn't have hay fever when I was younger and I have it now so I think it must be adult onset right? Why do they call it hay fever when it's actually more of a pollen fever. I am not even sure what that means I just heard it growing up and figure it must be something. I know what pollen is but I am not certain that's what the sinus headaches are about. Some people get these headaches in their frontal lobe area but I tend to get them in the back and when I press at the brain stem area I can feel the liquid, I am assuming is mucus, draining down my throat. Why must we have allergies anyway?

Thinking about my sinuses makes me think about smelling which makes me think about the skunks I see almost every night. The other night I saw four following each other. More precisely one was following one and the another one was following that one and another one was following that one and then another one was following that one. I have cornered three of them and one cornered me and I have not been sprayed YET. All they want is to be left alone and they don't want to spray things but that is their main defense. The are lovers, not fighters, and I have come to learn that is the whole idea behind the PePe Le Pew cartoons. I was very sad last week when saw one of the skunks dead in the middle of the road. I rarely see dogs and cats dead in the road but recently I have seen the skunk and a fox; we see different things out in the MIDDLE of the cornfields. I imagine in Australia they see dead kangaroos in the road. I have never seen that before. In Africa probably zebras and giraffes occasionally. That would be weird to me but they would think the same thing seeing a skunk or a fox I suppose.

Why do we have to have all of the campaigning for the President of the United States (POTUS) job? I bet we all know who we are going to vote for already and we probably won't change our minds so why all of the bologna? I know it's probably all about money in their pockets and endless vacations for them but I am sick of it already.

It just dawned on me that I am eating a banana and watching Planet of the Apes. That is not a euphemism it is literal. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Yesterday I purchased a pedometer APP for my iPod (I bet that sentence would have confused everybody at the turn of the century). Roz likes when I buy her things so she was very excited but it really wore her out. I walked a lot last night for about seven straight hours. I walked nearly eight miles in the first three hours and it wore ROZ out, literally. Apparently the APP I bought really drained the battery. The battery had been fully charged and was totally dead due to the constant use. By my calculations I walked about 15 - 16 miles last night. No wonder my feet ached a little last night. I have to figure out how to make the battery not drain so fast. I tried dimming the screen thinking that maybe less light meant less battery? It only works when the screen is displayed because I tried that too.
I have to get rid of this headache and make dinner and maybe take a nap so I am done for today. I will probably blog tomorrow before we podcast. I have been thinking about blogging while we podcast. I am not sure if it would be distracting to me or for you or what I would blog about. Maybe I would just do a podcast log blog (trademark/copyright/patent...). The Dirty Laundry Podcast Log Blog - I think I like it. Have a great Monnight and thanks for stopping by for a spell. Smell you later... great now I am thinking about the dead skunk again. TTTT (one way or another)...MITM (out)

I don't know why I added that photo other than Cha Cha looks like a skunk. We are supposed to Sonny and Cher but we looked more like Ron Jeremy and Lady GaGa...TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment