Thursday, August 16, 2012

I won the lottery...to be continued (I hope)

Another dreary rainy day...I love it! And tonight it's supposed to get down into the lower 50's in the MIDDLEwest of The U.S. of America (at least in my part of it). I love rain, I love chilly weather but I hate sinus headaches and being on the verge of being ill.

If you listened to Dirty Laundry Podcast this week you heard that I wished upon a falling star that I would win the Mega Millions this week. It worked. I did win but it was only $2. I rolled that $2 into a Powerball ticket last night and probably won $630,000,000 but I haven't checked yet. You're not really a loser until you check right? I specifically wished on the star to win at least $1,000,000 so I am sure I either won a lot on the Powerball or won enough to roll it over again until I do. I'll check before Tuesday so I can buy another ticket and continue to let-it-ride!
My number one source for social advise - Megadeth

I am not really sure why I am blogging because I don't really have anything on my mind. I promised I would blog so here I blog again.

I know it is no surprise if I tell you there are a lot of drugs in the rock-and-roll industry but I am pretty sure I have found something that will convince you. Megadeth, that's already a good start, lead singer Dave Mustaine said at a concert in Singapore recently, "back in my country my President is trying to pass a gun ban so he is staging all of these murders. The 'Fast and Furious' thing at the border. And Aurora, Colorado. All the people that were killed there. And now, the beautiful people that were killed at the Sikh Temple...I don't know where I'm gonna live if America keeps going the way it's going because it's turning into Nazi America." I am sure there are better ways to pass a gun ban in America than killing people in Colorado and Wisconsin. They must have some really good drugs in Singapore. I know there will be many people that will buy into this bologna but those hopefully, are the minority or he is correct in one thing - this country is in trouble. Maybe you'd have more credibility if you knew how to spell. I'd say there's more chance of a group of dudes calling themselves Megadeth are more likely to be behind the shootings than most people.

This has got to stay short because I just got a call that I have to hop a plane for Wilmington, North Carolina. It seems that my good buddy Bobby Downey (RDJ) got hurt and I have to fill-in for him for awhile at work. When you see Iron Man 3 next year remember that that is me in the titanium quite a bit because he hurt his ankle. I don't mind filling-in now and then because I know he will return the favor if I ever need help with the podcast.
The only way to fly!

Thanks a lot for stopping-by. Enjoy the weather (maybe snow tonight huh?). Have a great Thursnight. Sorry I have to run but what are friends for? If I get a chance I will blog on location tomorrow but no promises. TTT?...MITM (it's not the suit that makes a MATT)) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment