Tuesday, September 15, 2015

No Total Recall of Recall

I have been told that September 14th is my birthday all of my life. I began wondering why I just believe everyone and all of the so-called legal documents as fact. I have always said that I would investigate this further but this year, I believe because of the time that I have on my hands and the trip back to my SUPPOSED (that may be a lie too) place of birth and that my mind will probably only get worse, that I should start working on that before the other 40% of my brain deteriorates. By the way, I tried to hide this birth date lie from Facebook but people started wishing me Happy Lieday anyway. It is difficult to hide the Lieday when your family knows the true lie. Okay, hold on to your birthday lie hats...

So, there have been 13 leap years since I was born in 1963 (if the year is even the truth). Leap years occur "nearly" every four years. I hope I don't lose you here but I keep losing myself so you won't be alone. I was Born at 21:38 on 9/14 in Heidelberg, Germany (West Germany at the time) which was 04:38 - seven hours later than it was at the same time in the Chicagoland area (Rockford is where I lived when I first moved to the States as an expatriate though I think that term has to do more with working in another country). So, that means it was actually 9/15 in my new country. In researching what my U.S. and A. birthday is versus my German birthday I have also learned that each calendar year actually has 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes and 47 seconds in it which is why we have to have a leap year every four years - to balance out saying that a year has "365 days - hold the change." All of the "Happy New Years" I have yelled at midnights have been lies too. No wonder I am a good at poker - I am a born bluffer. Anyway, I am too stupid to know when I was born and, unfortunately that has nothing to do with my recent brain migration. I wish Socrates were here to help me figure this out though I would have to do it in my head (if you missed yesterday's blog that probably made no sense to you). He would probably have something to say about how the date of our births should not be recorded or something. I think I am at least one day younger than I was led to believe I was. But, does it just MATTer what time it was where you were born and not where you move to or is where you're from inconsequential? And, since I was born on American soil in Germany did they use German time or  U.S. and American time? According to the United States Army and the Department of Immigration I am older than I really am. I don't think it changes anything legally but I am closer to Libra and further from Leo than I am thought to be so all of my horoscopes and fortune-tellings may have been incorrect. That means that I drove "legally" too soon, I drank alcohol "legally" too soon both when I was 18 in Wisconsin and when I thought (as did my new country) I was 21 in Illinois - I am a multi-state hooligan.I may have been a felon at 17 or 18 and I was my own accomplice so I should have done double-time. I think voting was okay because there were no elections around my birth date that I recall (ironically, I could not recall the word "recall" when I went to type that). I am going to continue to try to get to the bottom of this mystery but I wanted to throw it out here because you are smarter than I am and you may already know the answer so I can quit and just watch the grass grow again.

I think that the seizures I have been having may be a lifetime of jet-lag and time travel. Okay, more on that in the future (or the past) if I ever figure it out.

I talk about businesses and products and things that I like in the blog so, I think it is only fair that, when I have an issue with a company or business and  I should mention that too. We took the JEEP Patriot (Splenda has a Liberty) into Merlin's on 9/11 (you may remember me mentioning that in the blog too - Socrates is rolling-over in his grave) to have the oil changed. Every time I have taken one of our vehicles in there for an oil change they have always found something else that needs to be done. I just let the dude go through the spiel and say, "no thanks." One time, after he quoted me a price for new tires for the FIAT I said no thanks and, when I checked them I decided that it would not be a bad idea to get the tires replaced. I ended-up getting the four new tires (mounted...) for under $400 when Merlin's wanted $700 for the tires. I know they hate the FIAT because every time I have taken it there he says to me. "have I ever told you how much it costs for the oil filter for this car... I am almost losing money changing the oil on this car." I always say, "yes, every time I am in here..." Firstly, I call BULL LONEY on the extra work needed (I started with a different word and ended with one that isn't really a word but less offensive) and secondly, then tell me you don't want to do the oil change on the FIAT and I will go somewhere else! After this last lying I think maybe I will take the other cars someplace else and just keep taking the FIAT there every time I need the oil changed. So, coming back from my wandering tangent, we took the JEEP to Tom Sparks ,where we bought the JEEP and purchased the warranty (we bought the vehicle used), and they checked it over and called back four hours later and said there is nothing wrong with the vehicle. Supposedly, according to the Merlin vehicle inspection report, "rear struts blown" and "driver side inner tie rod slight play." I am afraid if I go back there my Tourette Syndrome might kick in. Maybe I will have Cha Cha do the talking when we go there next time. Oh yeah, the JEEP supposedly needs new ties too though I measured the depth and the treads appear great to me.
It's all ball-bearings these days. Maybe you need a refresher course

I have some things that I have to get done today so I had better wrap-up. If you figure-out when I was born please let me know. I don't know why it MATTers but I like controversy and I need something to occupy my mind and I am not one of the people who just believes what I am told to believe. Maybe I just think too much and my brain is just overheating? Okay, that's it! Thank you for stopping by on my birthday or the day after my birthday whether you are a chicken or an egg person. I hope you have a fabulous day. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment