Saturday, August 8, 2015

More Cowbell - I Mean Suction

They will probably change this to "Orange Squiggles"
I have a sneaking suspicion that Lean Cuisine and Smart Ones meals have some kind of corporate connection yet continue to act like competitors. Smart Ones Tuna Noodle Gratin is now Tuna Noodle Casserole and Lean Cuisine Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is now Chicken Fettuccine. It appears that they both dropped words (gratin and Alfredo) to sound more healthy. They are both the same products as they were before and the nutritional information is the same on both as it previously was. It could be that one changed and the other followed suit for marketing reasons but it sure seems suspicious that they both changed at the same time. Maybe there was a government regulation that would have hurt them had they not changed? I bet one person or conglomerate owns both companies and that person/corporation is probably running for President of the United States of America. I base that on nothing other than my suspicious nature. I am the Fox Mulder of bloggers.

I may be headed full-circle after all (being born and dying in the same town). I am as sick as a dog this morning. I am not sure where that expression comes from since I don't see dogs sick too often. Over the last week or so I have had some popping in my ears; kind of like congestion but I didn't think much about it. My nose has been stuffed-up off and on but I wrote that off to seasonal allergies My throat began hurting a bit after my dentist appointment but I figured that was because the dentist told me not to swallow when they were numbing my gums and then blowing Niagara Fall into my mouth. Maybe if Suction Boy could keep up with the wet/dry vac and stop flirting with the dentist there wouldn't be so much water to swallow. Have you ever felt like you were drowning and not swallowed? Anyway, it should have been pretty obvious that, if I added all of these things up, I might of guessed that I was getting sick. So now I feel like crap. I started the Airbourne last night and I drank some ZzzQuil so we will see how that works. I am lying in bed blogging now (calm down - remember I am sick). We were out for dinner with my parents last night when these symptoms all came together - Over Me! Tonight we are going to the next door neighbors for a cook-out and it is my goal to be well enough to go. It is only next door so I think I will be able to manage. I just NEED to be 100% well by Wednesday afternoon. I have flown with head congestion before and there are few things worse when that cabin pressurizes. I am going no MATTer what but I would prefer if my head didn't explode - it would be a better trip with a head along for the ride no MATTer how on-the-fritz he is.
I am going to quit now and take some more ZzzQuil and try to sleep. I will probably turn a comedy on the television because, supposedly, laughter is the best medicine.

I hope you have a great weekend and thank you, so much, for stopping by and giving me someone to whine to. I am a terrible whiner when I am sick (when I am not sick too a lot of the time). TTTMonday...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment