Tuesday, February 3, 2015

We Are All Just Energy

I have been thinking a lot about my childhood friend Mike for the past week or so. I have not seen him for probably 35 years but his life took a similar turn to the one that my life took a couple of months ago when Cha Cha was in medical dire straits. His wife, Gerri was hit by a car and had been pronounced brain dead. Thankfully, she must not have heard that because it sounds like she is now somewhat responsive and doing much better. Just like when we were going through one of bleakest times in our lives and Cha Cha fought through it I am confident that she will eventually come home and Gerri and Mike will find more joy in their lives from even the simple things once she completely recovers. I know she still has a long, tough road of recovery ahead of her but all of the positive energy that Mike's brother Kevin (also a boyhood and now an adulthood friend) has drummed-up for them I believe is a huge part of the help. We are all energy and the world and universe are all energy so it only makes sense to me. I know I sound like a hippie but maybe the hippies were right. You may not know Mike and Gerri but I am hoping that even the nice, hopeful thoughts that you are thinking for them right now are helping even more: thank you for your thoughts.

I have noticed that deer don;t seem to like blizzards. I have seen lots of rabbits and foxes like always but no deer. I had seen many deer every night but not the last coupe of nights. It is kind of fun watching the animals scramble when vehicles approach right now. They don't have all of the places to hide as they normally do. Last night a fox ran across the road right in front of me and, when safely off the road, he stopped, turned and looked back and just stared at me. I was on a road with no traffic I stopped and we just stared at one another for about two minutes. I suppose he was he was waiting to see what I was going to do and I was just admiring him. Again, if I ever stop working nights, all of the animals that I see nightly will be one of the things I miss most.

Fabio and just went over and got Windows 8 and a mouse (not the rodent). He has built his own computer and we told him that we would get him Windows 8 for his birthday. He told us to wait until he got the computer working and, obviously since we want and bought the software, it is done. I can barely reboot a computer and he has built one. Both of my kids are computer whizzes. One mainly with the hardware and another with the software (graphic design) and a wife who is an Instructional Designer. Maybe when they open their own computer company in Silicon Valley I can answer their phones. I could do security I suppose. I know how to reboot and to hook-up things. I am good at wiring stuff and soldering. I am going to start thinking of a name for their company. Maybe we should have a contest and the winner would get some shares of stock when we go public.

Two more days nights of work and then I head south for the winter. By winter I mean a three-day weekend. Where we are staying there is no internet access but, being with the aforementioned computer experts, that is never a problem. We will have Wifi where there is no Wifi.

I cannot believe it is already 1514. I had better wrap-up here so I can get a few more things done before my nap and work. Thank you for stopping by and for the nice thoughts/juju... for my friend Mike and his wife. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment