Tuesday, February 10, 2015

No Hump Day?

Last night while I was driving around ALL NIGHT again I started thinking about the possibility of a four-day week again. Had I not taken Saturday off, so Cha Cha and I could be with Splenda for her birthday, last night would have been my hump day (night). Since I did take Saturday off I only work four days nights this week so I miss the joy of hump day. If I end-up working four-day weeks I will miss that sensation every week. I realize that hump days are just tools we have conjured-up to help us cope with the work week but what would I do without them? I imagine I would have a hump hour where I got over the week's hump but that seems lame. How can I get over the hump in only an hour? I am too dim to be able to get over the hump in just an hour. It is nice that tonight is already my Thursday though. Driving all night long also made me think of a new theme song for me. Fortunately, I do love driving. I also do love that after tonight I only have one more night to work this week.

I cannot believe we have not posted a new Dirty Laundry Podcast since November 3rd. It is February 10th now so it has been a bit over three months since our last show. The reason this comes to mind is that, over the last three days, we have received four new followers on the Dirty Laundry Podcast Facebook page, Maybe we should record anew show this coming weekend. I guess we have lots to talk about with Cha Cha almost dying and all. I hope I remember how to record and edit the show. I do not know how the show is getting new followers without us doing new shows. Maybe Podomatic features podcasts randomly from time to time so we are still being promoted?

I have seen a clip for the film Chappie several times (mostly before movies I have seen). I think it looks really good. I cannot wait until March 6th to see it though I will have to.

It is 1319 and I am pretty hungry. I think I will go have a salad when I am done posting this blog. I did very well with continuing to eat healthier while we were out of town. I did not lose any weight over those three days but I kept the weight that I had lost off and I was right where I was when we went down south. I think it helped that we stayed in the cabin rather than in a hotel. We had a refrigerator and Cha Cha and I stopped at the grocery store right when we got into town to get food to stock it with healthier foods. We did out a couple of times (mainly breakfast) but I still watched what I ate - it's easier to get it in your mouth if you watch what you're doing. I guess that is not really true. On the way down we stopped and ate at Subway (we both that salads - it is great that Cha Cha can eat salads now since her intestinal blockage / fistula was removed). I really like the new Subway chopped salads. They taste like salad. I am fairly certain if you do not like salads these probably aren't for you.
I wish our basement workout room looked like that

I think I am going to go down to the basement and hook-up the television, internet and blue ray player in the work-out room. I am going to finally introduce the work-outs back into my new health program. They were a HUGE part of my weigh-loss a couple three years ago. Then I worked-out every single day of the week for one-and-a-half to two hours. I do not think I will work-out quite that much this time but I grew to become addicted last time and maybe that will happen again. I was not working nights then so I am certain that will make a difference.

Okay, I am done for today. If you haven't heard the podcast check-out the green link up there. You can listen right from your computer while you are doing other things or we are also available free on iTunes. Looks like I am getting the podcast bug again. I really did like recording and editing the show though it took many hours every week. Plus we are robbing the world of great music (including Eric Solfisburg's amazing theme music) as well as The Lost Sock's fantastic artwork. It's not fair not to start doing shows again. Thank you for stopping in. I need to write to stay on this side of the sanity line and I need you here to make feel obligated to write. You can count reading this as community service. I will sign-off on it if necessary. TTTT...MITM (out without a hum day) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment