Thursday, February 26, 2015

Now All I Can Think of Are Thin Mints!

I am kind of disappointed right now. I just got home from testing for another position at work and I only got 94% on the test. They allotted two hours to take the test and I was back home in 36 minutes. I thought the test was super-easy so I didn't take the extra time to review my answers as I think I should have. I can take it again in 30 days and I believe I will do that. Even if it doesn't amount to me getting a day-time position I NEED to get 100% on this test!!! Before the test I had to fill-out a sheet and one of the questions was relating to if I would lake daytime or nighttime work. I checked the box that read "day-time only." The only reason I want to switch is to get daytime work. If I switch to a different department I would be starting over with seniority too which kind of stinks since, after three years, I am finally in a comfortable spot seniority-wise. DAY TIME WORK is the key. Only vampires, zombies, werewolves and ghosts should work night.

I told you a couple of weeks ago about a show Cha Cha and I have been watching the television show called Schitt's Creek. I still really like this show. I think it is funny how they have names of the Schitt family sound like other things. I am a punster and like word-play (probably the seventh most annoying thing about me) so this is right in my wheel-house. Chris Elliott plays Roland Schitt (roll in), his son is Mutt Schitt (dog) and his wife is Jocelyn Schitt (jostling? - not quite as clear). Of course, I had to come-up with ideas I will present at the next writer's meeting for new relatives (Schitts). Dominick / Dom Schitt, Paula Schitt, Doug Schitt, Lewis Schitt, Kat Schitt, Phil F. Schitt, Dewey Schitt, Fanny Schitt, Will Schitt, Jack Schitt, Bill Schitt, Dick Schitt, Lucy Schitt, Willie Schitt, Betty Schitt, Smiley Schitt... I have several more but these are the names I am pitching for the family reunion show.  I also find it funny that the other family on the show (Eugene Levy's family) is the Rose family. Kind of an opposite effect if your television has smell-o-vision (would it be vision?). I think I will also introduce another side of the family named The Fartz. I am pretty skillful at running a joke into the ground.
Turns out I am a pretty good catch (in moderation)

I heard a thing on the radio that listed the top three things gals notice and like about guys when they first meet them. The ladies look for: a good sense of humor, intelligence and a nice smile. I think I have all three of those from time-to-time but I probably had them simultaneously when Jill and I first met. Now she is stuck with me all because of my false-advertising campaign back in the early 1980's. Luckily, I think the statute of limitations has run-out on this so she is stuck.

I am still doing really well on my new outlook on life food. Fabio brought home a couple of boxes of Girl Scout Thin Mints and they have been sitting there for about a week. Neither Cha Cha and I will touch them. I am pretty sure that Fabio is just tormenting us for all of the parenting we have performed over the past 18 years. If they were Samoas I would be having a tougher time but Thin Mints are definitely my number two (speaking of the Schitts).

I am sorry that I did not blog yesterday. I am sure you were heartbroken. Maybe when I typed TTTT on Tuesday I meant Ta Ta Til Thursday instead of Ta Ta Til Tomorrow. I really intended to blog yesterday but Schitt happened (see what I mean about the stupid puns?).
I am James Franco for Stoner Foods


I keep hearing that there is a big push to legalize recreational marijuana in Illinois. I am not sure how I feel about that. I don't have a problem with pot though I am rule-follower. I suppose, if it were legal, I would try the pot (I know there are at least ten Schitt's Creek jokes in there somewhere). I wonder what the surrounding states (Indiana, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Kentucky) would do. Kentucky would fall right in though the whiskey manufacturers would probably try to stop it. I think Wisconsin (a state that lets kids drink at bars as long as their with their parent) would be okay with dope. Iowa could go either way though they are big on growing things there. Missouri and Indiana seem kind of like followers so I think I can speak for all of us and say we are all in. Supposedly the states neighboring Colorado are not all in agreement though. Oklahoma and Nebraska are talking about law suits against their neighbor. Nebraska and Oklahoma should just start opening Dorito's, Ramen Noodles and Funyuns factories on their borders. I cannot wait to see the Seth Rogen and James Franco and Willie Nelson and Snoop Dogg commercials. Alright, alright, alright. I might watch Surfer, Dude - I love that film.

Okay I have to get some things done today. I only get two days off a week and I have six days of stuff to get done. I think I need a nap too. Thank you for stopping by. I am fairly certain that I will blog tomorrow though I have several things on my agenda. Have a great whatever day this is for you (I always get so hung-up with names of things). TTTT (82%)...MITM (out) TA!     P.S. - Today's blog has made me hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment